• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Mr. L was my first Spirit.

It says he effects water weakness but I can't tell if that means I'm weaker to water attacks or stronger.

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Shes next

Seiru

Oct 25, 2017
Wait...does the game seriously not have surround sound? I'm only getting stereo. There's nothing in the options that I can see.

And yeah, I have it set correctly in the Switch settings (and verified with the sound test there).

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My first approaching challenger was squidling she uh... just jumped off the stage as soon as the match started. lol

Deleted member 2913

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Welp been trying to play with my mayflash gamecube adapter and it keeps reading the analog stick as the dpad. Send halp

Oct 25, 2017
So I didn't bother to watch the awards. Did they ever hint whenever the rest of the DLC pack is going to be announced or hint at what's in it?

Camp1nCarl

Oct 25, 2017
Just tried playing with the Pro controller and yikes. Didn't realize it's so much harder to control direction compared to the GameCube controller. Like I feel like I can barely control when I'm airborne anymore haha. Might just have to stick with the GCN controller,..

SaiyanRaoh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York
So I didn't get my Ultimate Edition at Best Buy. And they are out. They have had my money for months but according to the website it's being "prepared". And they had the balls to want to charge me again to take home something I already paid for, Fuck them. Someone is getting written up or fired tomorrow when I get done. And I'm considering making up some shit. I'm livid. Mothafuckers.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
Is there any way to disable what stages are in randomize? Doing a 1v1 on a massive level and the camera is determined to stay all the way zoomed out is nearly impossible to play

Forgot how straight up frustrating smash could be to control your character. Not sure why it's always been such an issue for me since melee

Crazyorloco

Dec 12, 2017
Finally got to play the game after 20 mins. Servers to system check must be getting hammered.

Initial impressions: Landing hits is so much more satisfying in smash ultimate. Love it.

I'm also glad to be earning characters slowly instead of having them all available at once.

Swab

Oct 25, 2017
how do you get the pikachu/eevee spirit? I have let's go save data and launched the game but it only gave me Chaos from sonic adventure as a spirit.

anyone know?

MadraptorMan

Oct 27, 2017
Niigata, Japan
Started playing WoL to unlock my bae Shiek first since she is near the beginning. Any players in Japan/Asia that want to play online at some point feel free to PM me your friend code. I'm an OK player, I think.

JackEtc

Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Well first game online was UNPLAYABLE. Wireless gigabit connection. Freezing every second or so for 2-3 seconds.

Not a good sign...

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yo Lucario was my first unlock (after Classic with Yoshi)

His Classic was what I expected...fighting the reptile dudes. The items didn't seem to be referencing anything in particular though.

GuitarGuruu

Oct 26, 2017
Finally got to play the game after 20 mins. Servers to system check must be getting hammered.

Initial impressions: Landing hits is so much more satisfying in smash ultimate. Love it.

I'm also glad to be earning characters slowly instead of having them all available at once.

This is something I noticed almost immediately too. The weight of the hits feel so good.

Oct 25, 2017
I like how they said fighter pack 1, which means more DLC packs!
5 were announced in the season pass.
Okay is there any way to turn off walking? I hate that shit, completely breaks the flow of the game for me. Totally forgot about it and I'm salty it's still in

Slap city still in the lead at this point. Really gotta readjust to smash. Feels super unresponsive at points. Loving it so far but really need a way to always run
I wish i couldn't run in Smash. Dash attacks almost universally suck ass for big boys like Ganon and Bowser compared to side tilts. Mac's the only character i actually want to always run as.
Very good, but not enough to not be a lucky guess. If he said Joker's first specifically, I'd believe him, but for now it could just be a very good guess.

Outside of Joker, the FE rep is the only not-safe call he has. If that's confirmed, he's 100% legit.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Inkling is really cool. I'm super glad she was my fifth unlock. 4 player online is a mess, as expected. It's super shitty that you can't taunt at all online.

Status
Not open for further replies.