• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Atlus is indeed credited for Joker.

image0.png

GuitarGuruu

Oct 26, 2017
YOOO, just got to the final boss of Links classic mode.

I freaked out when I saw Ganon holy shit. A fight atop hyrule castle? SOO good.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The first Spirit I got from actually playing the game was Staryu...time to feed this sucker and see if it evolves.

Also my first Spirit Board match against Rattly (Yoshi that liked to jump) ended in defeat. Probably should've used a heavier character instead of Kirby as Ground Pound wrecked me.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
1 on 1 online is great though and Wuhu Island Hazards off needs to be a tournament legal stage immediately

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Beat my second Spirit Board...Young Samus. Snake was there (Adam I guess?) and they fell slower which I don't really get the reference.

Pretty tough.

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Created a Mii Swordfighter with Rex outfit and went online. Fully legal even with mixed specials. Blessed day!

Maybe I can finally main Takamaru in a Smash game.

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
This game feels fast as hell! I was playing PM a bit earlier today and it's comparable? Maybe it's just first impression idk.
DK looks terrible :( bad fur textures stretched everywhere, ugh. People said it'd just be a beta thing but nope nope nope.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
For spirits, what do the icons next to their level mean? Is the orange bar attack and the blue bar defense? Are those buffs for your main fighter?

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
This lag is unplayable. And I'm not referring to online.

I'm having a ton of input delay and I can't tell what the problem is.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Just played and won my first online match. Pretty laggy though, I'm guessing a lot of people are playing on wifi
Not sure if being connected Lan gives me advantage

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Just a heads up for anyone interested. Bestbuy has the hardcover guide for $39.99
Walmart already dropped it's price to $23 if anyone is interested. I almost bought one today @ bb but the employee just said they didn't have anymore so I didnt bother pushing it.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
Question. I purchased the digital copy of the game and downloaded it this afternoon. Is there still a day 1 patch to download and how large is it?

Currently at work and wondering if it's worth using my iphone as a hotspot to unlock the game. But I don't want to use up a lot of data downloading a patch.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of Spirits mode. At all. Too many gimmicky fights that encourage you to not fight like you're supposed to.

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
How does the game play with a pro controller? Still undecided on what controller to buy.

Oct 29, 2017
I'm sure this has been discussed but if not here is a pro tip for unlocking faster than other methods I have seen. I think play time includes everyone playing at any moment - meaning instead of one person unlocking someone every ten minute the more people the faster the unlock. I had myself and 4 friends playing timed matches at 3 minutes a piece and we were unlocking a new character after every match. Cool thing is the winner of the match is the person who has to win the unlock. Almost like a reward for taking first place. Just my pro tip! Happy smashing ya'll!

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Spirit Board is addictive

I've been just getting Pokemon lol (who all seem to give your character a weakness), though I just got MOTHERFUCKING Heavy Lobster!

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Ok uh...dumb question....how do I group up with friends on my friends list to play online? Can you do it competitively co-op like you can locally or just casual games?

Oct 25, 2017
Man I suck lol. I don't even know how to grab a ledge. Can someone post a basic rundown of commands or have a good quick video on YouTube?

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Man I'm rusty as fuck... anyone else sucking ass at this game. I'm struggling against level 5 CPU and I WiFi like 2/3rds if my attacks.

Teens!

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Had my first online match. Lag was intermediate but noteworthy.

I need to blow a hundred bucks getting a set up.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Now that begs the question, when will the next character be revealed? Jan/feb with Joker gameplay/release date and spring direct perhaps?

Oct 26, 2017
So, the fast unlock method of resetting the game after an unlock does not seem to be working? A lot of folks are saying that method isn't working for them.

If so, that really, really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.