• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnet_Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Finally started going online after unlocking everything and feeling comfortable with the new changes and...this shit is unplayable. Every game is stuttering garbage that isn't a 1on1.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The commentators got it wrong. Samsora got backaired as soon as he threw the bomb, but the bomb detonated right after and hit MK Leo. The backair is what KO'd Samsora. Thrown Bob-Ombs don't hurt the user anymore.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Unless a Marvel vs. Capcom 4 gets announced Smash Ultimate may very well be the fighting game I watching the most.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
That was a really good punish. I think that's the first time MKLeo used Ike's f-tilt the entire set.
The commentators got it wrong. Samsora got backaired as soon as he threw the bomb, but the bomb detonated right after and hit MK Leo. The backair is what KO'd Samsora. Thrown Bob-Ombs don't hurt the user anymore.
You're right about what happened, but it's still possible for a thrown bomb or Bob-omb to hurt you if another hitbox collides with them.

BlueStarEXSF

Dec 3, 2018
Beat WoL this morning.

Playing as the Master Hand was a pretty cool addition. I wish there was an unlockable mode where you could play as the Master Hand against your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.