• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate |OT2| Everyone Is Here!

Oct 25, 2017

Brawl victory animation time
Do you ever think how weird it is that they gave Meta Knight actual voiced lines while kirby makes baby noises and dedede ... does.... whatever those noises are supposed to be. Even the Zelda characters dont actually speak
Meta Knight's second pose in Smash 4 seemed to be mistimed. It's clearly supposed to happen when he unfurls his cape (like in Ultimate) but theres a beat between that and the red effect. I love the extra part of the entrance in Ultimate. I think the third pose was best in Brawl, showing the back to the camera is a lot cooler than it following his face.

I love how much more animated Wario's laugh pose is in Ultimate.

Sad that Snake's box pose got changed to him doing kicks

They got rid of Ike fighting for his friends, how could they....at least they still get no sympathy from him, just on a different pose.

I forgot how fucking huge Squirtle was in brawl. The Pokemon Trainer comparison(s) are going to be great.

I never noticed that Lucas's needle had a model change. I wonder why, the needles in Mother 3 were closer to brawl.

Southern twang Wolf rest in peace, we'll never forget you

Swole Ike fights for his friends when he does the Aether victory animation
Do you ever think how weird it is that they gave Meta Knight actual voiced lines while kirby makes baby noises and dedede ... does.... whatever those noises are supposed to be. Even the Zelda characters dont actually speak
I never liked how it sounded like a bad imitation of his 4Kids voice. Just go all the way with the 4Kids voice if they wanted that sort of voice. I think his Japanese voice actor is his anime voice actor.