• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Supergiant Games announce Hades (EPIC games store)

Oct 27, 2017
how's this new update?
My personal favourite so far. New characters are great, new boss variety in the early areas, and the new Wrath skills are fun, if a bit weird. They also made it so you can move and reload the Rail which makes it feel way better to use. The only bad part is apparently there's going to be a longer wait til the next one because it's going to be a huge update.

Oct 25, 2017
My personal favourite so far. New characters are great, new boss variety in the early areas, and the new Wrath skills are fun, if a bit weird. They also made it so you can move and reload the Rail which makes it feel way better to use. The only bad part is apparently there's going to be a longer wait til the next one because it's going to be a huge update.
Thanks! This game seems to be coming together really nicely. But I guess that's to be expected.

Nov 2, 2017
Been playing this for the past hour on pc.

Absolutely loving it, the character design and personality is amazing. Superb voice acting.