Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
I still need to beat a run in the first game after jumping in a few weeks ago... at least I have plenty of time.

Granjinhaa

Dec 28, 2023
i'm so excited that i dont know what to write. this was my 2020 goty. i can't fucking wait for the sequel.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
This is wonderful, it looks like "more Hades" in all the ways I want it. I can't believe we get a sequel to that amazing game in the year of our lord 2024 or 2025 or 26 whenever they're ready.

Supergiant is such a magnificent team.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Took a peak and damn, Nemesis looks cool as fuck. Such an interesting and cool goddess who should get way more attention in general. Glad she is seemingly a major character here.

Not gonna watch too much of it (I'd rather play), but it already looks really good so far.

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
Have they given a reason for why this game needed to be early access?

I completely get why for the first game as they'd never made a game in the genre before and it needed a lot of feedback and balancing.

Seems very rare for sequels to go into early access though.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
Do we have any indication of how long until it leaves early access and hits consoles?

I absolutely loved Hades, but I have zero interest in touching this until its "full release" and I don't want to be spoiled before then. Plus I hate playing anything on PC that isn't turn based strategy/RTS stuff.

Are we thinking next year? I'm hoping I don't have to wait longer than that lol.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017

I completely get why for the first game as they'd never made a game in the genre before and it needed a lot of feedback and balancing.

I would imagine part of Hades' success is the feedback they got during Early Access. Probably best not to fuck with that formula.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017

They had such a great experience with the community feedback loop during development of the first that they wanted to do the same again.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
Just got invited

wa5k5Up.png

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
I hope that in this game the translations are good and don't do the crappy thing of having fans do the work for free.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They had such a great experience with the community feedback loop during development of the first that they wanted to do the same again.

Yeah, Hades was the best implementation of early access I have ever seen. They were IMMENSELY smart about it, and the end-result was better because of it.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Looks a lot the same, looks a lot different ♫

I'm happy to see returning characters get beautiful new portraits

L0Vh8EM.png

RHO0uXd.png

Last edited: