• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
Came here to post this... They've mentioned numerous times that she was transgender... And now she's an alien with powers that only females of their species get...huh?

Have they? I thought they alluded to it in her talk with James, but never have explicitly come out and said it in the show at least.

Perhaps they are trying to send a message that just because you are born looking like a male, you can still be female hence her powers, and that will tie into her body changing later to match who she really is. That way they can send a message saying who she feels she is actually who she is, gender assignment be damned.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I like Manchester. It's like Punisher with gadgets. Also the actor is good.

Ben Lockwood as vulnerable person without mask. The duality of the character.

This is actually a good season.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Have they? I thought they alluded to it in her talk with James, but never have explicitly come out and said it in the show at least.

Perhaps they are trying to send a message that just because you are born looking like a male, you can still be female hence her powers, and that will tie into her body changing later to match who she really is. That way they can send a message saying who she feels she is actually who she is, gender assignment be damned.
The talk was a whole thing about media being willing to call out bigots and not ignore them as used her being transgender as a example

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Man I would watch the fuck out of a Manchester Black series with him beating the shit out of racists

Supergirl: If you kill him, what does that make you?
Manchester Black: The intolerant left.
Barry and Manchester teaming up against Supergirl's Earth's racists, since we know how Barry feels about people from different Earths than his.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Need to get caught back up, but I cant remember which episode I left off at lol. Which episode was Manchester Black introduced for the first time? Was it episode 4? Thats the earliest one on my dvr.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No new episode tonight! We'll return to our regularly scheduled program on Sunday, January 20th!

Happy New Year!

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We're almost back!

In the meantime, enjoy this image gallery for the upcoming episode Suspicious Minds
https://supergirl.tv/suspicious-minds-gallery

TJxBS82g.jpg

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Did everyone working at the DEO get memory wiped or are they suddenly super loyal? What happened to those defectors? They've never made any sort of effort to hide Kara's identity in the DEO.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Just watched the Thanksgiving episode. Cant believe they shit on Jellied Cranberry Sauce!?! If I watched that episode live I would have flipped my shit.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We're back tonight!

#4.10 - Suspicious Minds
COLONEL HALEY IS DETERMINED TO FIND OUT SUPERGIRL'S IDENTITY — Colonel Haley (April Parker Jones) is upset after Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) responds to a distress call from a Navy ship that turned out to be a deadly alien attack. Colonel Haley reclaims the site as DEO territory and demands that Supergirl step aside. After Supergirl refuses to be told what to do, Haley refocuses her energy on finding out Supergirl's true identity and begins to interrogate all DEO agents, including Alex (Chyler Leigh). Meanwhile, Brainiac-5 (Jesse Rath) tries to persuade Nia (Nicole Maines) to embrace her superpowers but she misinterprets his motives. Rachel Talalay directed the episode written by Maria Maggenti & Gabriel Llanas (#410).

TJxBS82g.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
She was in there in her civilian clothes like 50 times over the past three years and only six people knew who she was?

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Prediction: Haley will use this knowledge to try to blackmail Supergirl into hanging up the cape, Kara will out herself in a Catco Magazine article instead.

Sub-Prediction: Alex loses her job, Kara, Alex, J'onn, Brainy, and Nia form the Legion and the DEI become villains.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Alright. Now, can't you just have Braniac rig up a device to wipe out Great Value!Amanda Waller's memories and make this a non-issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.