• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
This season is looking more and more like it could be the best ever Arrowverse season to me. Even the Red Daughter stuff now is looking amazing.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't expecting much from the red daughter story but i really liked that

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
This season is looking more and more like it could be the best ever Arrowverse season to me. Even the Red Daughter stuff now is looking amazing.
I feel like every Arrowverse show has at least one GOAT contender season (Flash S1, Arrow S5, etc.). Between Agent Liberty, Manchester Black and now Lex and Red Daughter, S4 is absolutely that season for Supergirl.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
I would have bet money on Red Daughter being where this season would crap the bed. I'm glad that I couldn't have been more wrong.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't expecting much from Red Daughter, but damn it's another hit this season.

May 10, 2018
Have to agree with others that the back story for Red Daughter was great and it made a storyline I wasn't looking forward to something good so far.

That has a lot to do with Lex and now Supergirl is right up there with Legends as the best arrowverse show this season. Never thought I'd ever say that but here we are.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
How is it that this is the Arrowverse show I now look forward to most? Definitely the best season of Supergirl. Lex is the best supervillain for a reason (suck it Joker).

Status
Not open for further replies.