• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Random secret service guys never heard of Supergirl? Trying to take her out with regular bullets. smh.

Supergirl is now Earths public enemy number 1. This plan/plot is great!

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol the one person I would of though would of crucified Supergirl actually doesn't believe it was her. Yeah this is not Flash

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
didnt they say deo was at the protest? would make sense that it would only be secret service inside. no one was expecting supergirl to pop in

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
This season kicks so much ass. When will Kara tell Lena :( Wonder if Lex is saving that for his "fuck-you" trump card at the end when he's captured.

Random thought: What if Kara exiles Lex to Earth 1 at the end of the season?

PS I haven't kept up at all and had been assuming Lillian died lol I was so surprised she was just hanging in prison.

MrZaha

Jan 9, 2018
didnt they say deo was at the protest? would make sense that it would only be secret service inside. no one was expecting supergirl to pop in
I feel like in a world with super powered beings that people especially in sensitive places like the whitehouse would have more exotic and stronger weapons instead of guns that never work.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Good episode except for the sloppy writing to fast-track the investigation like Eve's stupid password.

So Supergirl is doing a version of what I envisioned for Sydner's Batman vs Superman: Lex sets a trap and uses Kryptonite to get Superman's DNA to create Bizarro Superman. Bizarro wrecks shit making Supes public enemy number one. Batman goes after Supes thinking he's turned but Wonder Woman (with help from Lois) isn't blinded and finds out the truth. They work together to stop Bizarro. Doomsday is saved for Justice League.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
With their small budget made that White House attack almost big screen like.

Eve's disguised short circuiting Live on Air 😂 sure just to move the plot along

Darkmark1987

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Damn the show got good. Had got to menagerie ep before calling it quits for a bit. Decided to watch the next ep to see what happens and the story got great. Hinged to catch up only to realise there's a break now, goddammit lol superg coming in strong for best season of the shows (yet to watch bl)

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No new episode tonight! We'll return on the 21st!

Enjoy this instead!

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rumor based on social media

Midvale Alex and Kara could be returning. Both actors are filming something together in Vancouver, which would make sense with Alex's situation and all

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Finally catching up on this damn show. Got a mindless open world game and the show playing on my iPad. It better be worth it.

At least Agent Liberty is far better than the other villains so far

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I got to the midseason and so far it's still not hooking me

Yeah Liberty and Manchester are cool, but the main damn cast still aren't compelling

I probably shouldn't like the human supremacist and the violent murderer more than our heroes

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We're almost back! One more week!

But have this!

mbNB5z1l.jpg

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
I got to the midseason and so far it's still not hooking me

Yeah Liberty and Manchester are cool, but the main damn cast still aren't compelling

I probably shouldn't like the human supremacist and the violent murderer more than our heroes

Not the first DC-CW Season where the mass murderer or racist was the most charismatic cast member

wp-1489694176642.png

latest

6386318-1704251742-marvi.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Quick question,
was Sam Witwer used well this season or wasted?

He was on Once Upon a Time and set up incredibly well as Mr Hyde the villain but they killed him like 3 episodes in to build up the true big bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.