• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
LMFAO she just pressed the button and jumped. No fuck that I don't have that much trust in anyone like that.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I like how he's an Earth Bender but wasn't able to bend the Earth near and around Lena. The Luthor Force is strong with Lena.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
God, yes, to the bolded.

Also, are they really going to kill her you think? These writers can't be so foolish as to Bury Your Gays, right?

I don't think so. They haven't done it yet and I think they're smart enough to not kill her off. Probably going to have her leave because she feels bad or something. Just keep them together. Alex deserves to be happy.

At least they got it out of the way before Pre-Crisis but then we're left dealing with it Post-Crisis.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
I don't think so. They haven't done it yet and I think they're smart enough to not kill her off. Probably going to have her leave because she feels bad or something. Just keep them together. Alex deserves to be happy.

At least they got it out of the way before Pre-Crisis but then we're left dealing with it Post-Crisis.
Yeah, I suppose. As you said, I just Alex to be happy, too.