• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Miracle Ache

Oct 25, 2017
That was a surprisingly fun episode considering the first Mxy ep was so godawful. Lena having irrational trust issues would make sense due to her being raised by Luthors, but the execution has been very poorly handled.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Like this mxy episode much more than the first =D
loved the jokes of netflix, supergirl seasons and betamax with the Friends episode names

and damn these writes are going an extra mile just to kill and burry the kara/lena shippers =P

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
He finally got his hat

250px-Mister_Mxyzptlk_%28circa_2017%29.png

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I really want both Chris Wood and Jeremy Jordan back as regulars next year.

Use some Crisis timey wimey nonense to bring Mon-El back to his fun self again. And since I'm sure he'll still be busy doing Broadway stuff, give Jordan one of those "half a season" regular contracts like Erica Durance had on Smallville or Misha Collins has on Supernatural.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I really want both Chris Wood and Jeremy Jordan back as regulars next year.

Use some Crisis timey wimey nonense to bring Mon-El back to his fun self again. And since I'm sure he'll still be busy doing Broadway stuff, give Jordan one of those "half a season" regular contracts like Erica Durance had on Smallville or Misha Collins has on Supernatural.
But then they couldn't shove William down the audience's throats...

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
But then they couldn't shove William down the audience's throats...

Literally forgot he existed until you said this.

I absolutely don't understand. They had a great character in the form of Mon-El and he had amazing chemistry with Kara. Which makes sense since the actors later got fucking married.

I have to assume he would accept an offer to rejoin the show. I don't get why it's not happening.

Oct 27, 2017
Literally forgot he existed until you said this.

I absolutely don't understand. They had a great character in the form of Mon-El and he had amazing chemistry with Kara. Which makes sense since the actors later got fucking married.

I have to assume he would accept an offer to rejoin the show. I don't get why it's not happening.

He's going to be in the Thirtysomething reboot.

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
that was a legit good episode. Really glad that kara is over lena now, and lena's excuse of blaming kara for everything is over. Also more winn is always a good thing, really missed his character.

Now if we can end the evil brainy arc the season may be salvageable

What's the bet that next episode heavily focuses on Brainy, and that's the reason why he was hardly in this episode?

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I didn't expect to enjoy that episode as much as I did. Good stuff.

Evil Kryptonite Care Bear Lena needs to make an appearance later.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
You know, I'm usually down on fan shipping but if the writers ever said "fuck it" and went down an Kara + Lana route, I feel like it wouldn't just be progressive and interesting but actually kind of earned.
Besides, who is Kara's "canon" pairing anyways? Comet the Super Horse? She's one character I feel like has a wide open love life.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah true, but even that is always short lived and modern incarnations for pair him with dream girl/dreamer. And there's no chemistry between him and Kara on this show lol.

heck there is precedent since the weird alien angel Kara did date young Lex (disguised as his own son) so Kara dating a Luthor does have some credibility

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
She's only had chemistry with one guy and they screwed his character up, then they got married in real life.

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
You know, I'm usually down on fan shipping but if the writers ever said "fuck it" and went down an Kara + Lana route, I feel like it wouldn't just be progressive and interesting but actually kind of earned.

True. But some corners of the fanbase clamoring for this pairing have been a bit...toxic about it. So if I were the writers, I would not want to do it for fear of emboldening them more.

That said, as PHOENIXZERO mentions, they have so fucked the only choice they had that at this point.

And while I actually really like the actor, I passionately dislike the new guy.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I just caught up with the latest episode.

Kara: Someone I love killed.
The Agent Liberty timeline was the closes ship episode. 🥰

Supergirl doing the Iron Man reveal will be something.

The only way to resolve this is for Kara to show true feelings to Lena👀

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
So, wild guess: the Superman show will take Supergirl's spot, and Supergirl will return midseason to allow Melissa's absence. You typically don't announce stuff like this until you are 3 months along, meaning she would be highly pregnant around July to September when the show would tape.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
So, wild guess: the Superman show will take Supergirl's spot, and Supergirl will return midseason to allow Melissa's absence. You typically don't announce stuff like this until you are 3 months along, meaning she would be highly pregnant around July to September when the show would tape.

Either that or they run a "Supergirl is Missing" plot focused on Alex, Lena and J'onn until she returns for the crossover.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
If the cast and crew were given enough warning they might be able to extend the current production a little longer and bang out a few extra episodes, but yeah I don't see how there isn't a break in there. It's not like the show hasn't had big delays in the past, season 3 was like two months behind.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Funny, I was just thinking about this on the discussion of what supporting characters could be used on Legends and Caitlyn/Killer Frost and Danielle Panabaker being pregnant.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm well behind on Supergirl, but what are the chances they write the pregnancy into the show? I can't think of a single show that has ever done it to good results.

SeanM

Oct 26, 2017
USA
Wasn't this years crossover supposed to be focused on Supergirl and Batwoman ? That seems highly unlikely now?

Happy for her though.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Happy for Melissa. Now is the perfect time to do a Midvale mini-series to start next season.

Oct 27, 2017
What if it's Metallena's baby from the bad future? If she can steal 5th dimensional energy who knows what weird shit was in that Kryptonite beam. Oohohohohoho!

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
What if...roll with me here, Kara just suddenly gets pregnant. She's freaking out but everyone else is just super supportive. Then she gives birth and the child rapidly ages into a suave man from an alien world who says he loved Kara so much he had to come into her life somehow. They leave together happily ever after and none of her friends say anything.

It's Carol Danvers all over again

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I hadn't watched any Supergirl until just prior to Crisis, and I just now realized that Lena's thing is named Non Nocere and not Neneh Cherry.

That changes things a fair bit.