• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Premieres Sunday October 6th at 9/8c!

SG5-1-Copy.png

SG5-2-Copy.png

SG5-3-Copy.png

center]

Joining the cast this season
Azie Tesfai as Kelly Olsen • Andrea Brooks as Eve Teschmacher • Julie Gonzalo as Andrea Rojas • Staz Nair as William Dey
Cara Buono as Gamemnae • Mitch Pileggi as Rama Khan • Rahul Kohli as Jack Spheer • Jennifer Cheon Garcia as Midnight
Jeremy Jordan as Winn Schott • Meaghan Rath as a female Brainiac 5 • Kate Micucci

Special guests for the crossover event
Jon Cryer as Lex Luthor • LaMonica Garrett as Monitor
Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent/Superman • Elizabeth Tulloch as Lois Lane
Tom Welling as Clark Kent • Erica Durance as Lois Lane
Brandon Routh as Clark Kent/Superman

Related OTs: Arrow S8 | Batwoman S1 | Black Lightning S3 | Legends S5 | The Flash S6
Links will be added when available

Please use spoiler tags where appropriate!
Season 4 of Supergirl should be available everywhere.

And be sure to catch this year's crossover event! It's a big one!

Last edited:

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Supergirl S2 |OT| The first three never happened.

I hope they can carry what they picked up with the last season into this one. More Midvale episodes. More Lex. Bring Manchester Black.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, really hoping they're able to carry last season's momentum and quality

The Hobo

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully Manchester Black returns. They really knocked it out of the park with him.

Oct 25, 2017
I like it a lot, but I don't understand why all the CW suits need to be so. damned. dark.

It took 5 seasons for The Flash to get to something resembling his original comic red. Brighter suits look fantastic.
It isn't that dark
Supergirl-Season-5-Set-Photos-1.jpg

The Flash suit looked horrendous last season the adjustments to it for this season fix it though
3475772-12132018_elseworldseastereggs_gs.jpg

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The comic being canon makes sense considering it was written and driven by Bryan Q Miller who was was a staff writer and story editor to the last three seasons of smallville that really led to the Arrowverse.

Will all the OT's have a comic book motif?

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Man DC is killing it with their costumes lately. Can I skip the first two seasons or are they worth watching?
Season 4 is the only season I'd recommend. There are episodes worth checking out here and there. Off the top, I can only think of a few (S1E18 - Barry crossover, S2E1 - Superman, S3E6 - Midvale, and the yearly crossovers). But it's always worth checking out the pilot and seeing if you're into it.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I wonder how far they will go with Lena as a true Luthor ...

Will she really be the big bad or she will go back to being BFF soon ?

tekomandor

Oct 27, 2017
The new costume is fine, and the behidn the scenes reason for the change is understandable, but I liked the skirt.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
last season was strong. I hope it continues this season.

Manchester needs to come back

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I think Lena will have enough self-awareness to not turn into her brother. The Luthor gene is strong tho.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aww. Was hoping my title would be used. Anyways, looking forward to the new season.
It was going to be! But I was having trouble coming up with one for Batwoman until I came across a comic title I really liked that was too similar to Supergirl's, so I had to change it

If anyone is interested where the titles came from

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even notice until I posted them side by side but wow that new haircut and suit makes Benoist look way older/ more mature.

The quality upgrade from the picture of the old suit also next to the horrendous Flash suit makes it look like
a Smallville Supergirl to a mature Crisis Supergirl progression.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Supergirl Returns!

#5.01 - Event Horizon
SEASON PREMIERE – Kara is surprised to find that CatCo has a new owner who has brought in a star reporter. New couples emerge and explore their budding relationships while J'onn J'onzz receives an unexpected visitor. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Derek Simon & Nicki Holcomb.

2r8WpUkl.jpg