• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
ok. i dont get what Brainy's deal is. He is perfectly fine operating like a somewhat normal person at the DEO and talking with his friends ect, why is he unable to act that way toward Nia. The whole 100% thing doesn't make sense. Just....be like those times.

Drama and that love makes him do ridiculous things.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
ok. i dont get what Brainy's deal is. He is perfectly fine operating like a somewhat normal person at the DEO and talking with his friends ect, why is he unable to act that way toward Nia. The whole 100% thing doesn't make sense. Just....be like those times.
He wouldn't be the first person to be faking it at work to fit in.

Re the Martian stuff, I find it amusing how it's another "Martian ability" that suddenly comes out of the woodwork. There sure has been a lot of stuff about Mars considering he was originally said to be the only one. I agree the detective stuff is more interesting.

Oct 27, 2017

I'm sorry but what the fuck at this promo.

0:09

The CG

That scream.

I'm crying. There are literally tears in my eyes. There have been some unintentionally funny scenes in this show but that one takes the fucking cake and blows it out the fucking window.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
How can a shapeshifter capture the voice through a picture

Holy shit this episode has laughable acting 😂
Give Dr. Stern the academy award

Kelly such an understanding person. Just give up her high paying job and leave.

I'm not feeling this season.

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
This season has been so bad imo; too much filler in episodes. Also, I can't accept that
Kara would break in and steal those journals

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
They forgot how much we enjoyed the baddies from last season. Such a strange step back.

And they're definitely messing with Lena/Kara shippers this year. I wouldn't play with them.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
They forgot how much we enjoyed the baddies from last season. Such a strange step back.

And they're definitely messing with Lena/Kara shippers this year. I wouldn't play with them.
The last season had a strong theme about racism and immigration and strong villains

They replaced that with more dumb CW drama and the theme of the season of technology isn't that strong and we did the journalism thing million times already

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I fell down a Lena/Kara fanfic hole and I can't get out. They call the ship SuperCorp and now believe the writers are sending them messages. Might as well go all in.

The last season had a strong theme about racism and immigration and strong villains

They replaced that with more dumb CW drama and the theme of the season of technology isn't that strong and we did the journalism thing million times already

The tech angle sounded bad from the start, but it's even worse now that it's kinda just... there.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They definitely regressed :/
There's no focus and are pulling on too many threads in each episode. It still has its moments but I'm losing interest. I figured I would be feeling this way about Flash but they seem to be doing much better with Crisis as their focus even though Barry is still gonna Barry

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm done with "technology is bad" subplots after Flash S4 lmfao

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm done with "technology is bad" subplots after Flash S4 lmfao
Was technology bad even a theme it was just to explain motivations of the bad but they don't actually explore it beyond "people can be dicks sometimes which means it's technology fault not that people are dicks"

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So when do we officially give up on Lena

Was technology bad even a theme it was just to explain motivations of the bad but they don't actually explore it beyond "people can be dicks sometimes which means it's technology fault not that people are dicks"

Well his ultimate goal was to basically take away technology from everyone, not to mention the groan-inducing introduction of "meta-tech", I'd say it's similar enough.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I fell down a Lena/Kara fanfic hole and I can't get out. They call the ship SuperCorp and now believe the writers are sending them messages. Might as well go all in.
What? She flew all over the world to get Lena's favorite foods for their lunch, committed crimes to help ease Lena's (perceived) suffering, and stared at her outside her balcony while a love song played over it. You know, just totally normal friend things.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
What? She flew all over the world to get Lena's favorite foods for their lunch, committed crimes to help ease Lena's (perceived) suffering, and stared at her outside her balcony while a love song played over it. You know, just totally normal friend things.
Lena-Luthor-1.gif

(I'm not actually a shipper or think Kara is gay but Kara tends to have way better chemistry with women than her love interest

Remember Supergirl and Batwoman)

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Lena-Luthor-1.gif

(I'm not actually a shipper or think Kara is gay but Kara tends to have way better chemistry with women than her love interest

I don't think either of them have been written as gay characters, but their chemistry is undeniable. At this point I don't really care how they justify it, just go for it.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Lena-Luthor-1.gif

I would rather have this than

Kara hooking up with the British accent Journalists.

Look he got mysterious past but look he goes to homeless soup kitchen.
He's misunderstood. 🙄

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
So Kara immediately gets bodied by Spider-Woman, but Guardian can hold his own.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I would rather have this than

Kara hooking up with the British accent Journalists.

Look he got mysterious past but look he goes to homeless soup kitchen.
He's misunderstood. 🙄
*Tracks Kara to underground location*
*Finds Supergirl instead*
*Never questions it*

Award winning reporter indeed..