• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrZaha

Jan 9, 2018
I feel like they lay it on too thick. Jon lies and alex just goes on and on about how his brother bad to make him feel guiltier and guiltier.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Jimmy's gonna become the new mayor of this town and that's how he's getting written out, huh?

Oct 27, 2017
I actually hate the Lena this season. Like she admitted it and apologized, stop being such an evil fake bitch about it. She's just being petty

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, this arc is really, really stupid. Do they expect the audience to be okay with it?
The worst part is that this is the main arc at that.*

'Till Crisis obviously.

It's funny. No one gives a shit about Flash's Bloodwork arc or Supergirl's Lena arc. Arrow is 50:50 with the future stuff that's yawn inducing, but the rest is good and Batwoman is getting there. At least Black Lightning continues to bring it. As always.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny. No one gives a shit about Flash's Bloodwork arc or Supergirl's Lena arc. Arrow is 50:50 with the future stuff that's yawn inducing, but the rest is good and Batwoman is getting there. At least Black Lightning continues to bring it. As always.

I'm fine with Bloodwork. It's a nice little way to explore Flash's feelings about the oncoming crisis.

But Lena going evil is just both not interesting AND not what fans want to see.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I'm fine with Bloodwork. It's a nice little way to explore Flash's feelings about the oncoming crisis.

But Lena going evil is just both not interesting AND not what fans want to see.
Nah, I'm good with Barry coming to terms with everything and going through the feels with the upcoming Crisis and planning for him not being around. That stuff's great. I mean Bloodwork specifically.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Okay, then I was looking in the right direction, but I didn't find any reference on Twitter, Insta or IMDB so I thought I was wrong.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck the British guy fuck his boring ass fuck another journalist kissing Kara ass when she doesn't do anything and she's perfect journalist

At least Olsen is written out with the mayor thing

My god the Martian thing is done

I don't care about evil Lena

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Thank god James is gone. That shit was terrible. This stuff with William is fucking trash. Lena being evil sucks and if they keep her evil then fuck this show forever. Ugh.

I didn't like this week's episode at ALL.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I'm hard pressed to think of anything positive to say about that episode, or this season in general. I don't care about the British journalist, or the Martian family, or Alex's girlfriend, or Brainy's relationship, or Lena's dumb character change. Jimmy is OK, but now it seems like he's gone.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
They decided to merge it with Lena's arc and they're gonna use his bros mind control abilities to give Alexa err Siri err Bixby err Gideon err Hope the power to destroy the world!
Aw man. Boo this Martian Arc. Booo!

They really trying to set up homeboy with Kara huh?
Damn yes

I legit forgot how the Martian arc ended so I thought it didn't and I wasn't thinking lol

But in spirit the arc is done because fuck Martians