• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
You're not helping caliph95 😂

I feel like I didn't miss much and that's a good thing. Seems like things are just there until a pivotal moment before or after The Crisis. I'll just read the Reddit thread for what happened and I'll be okay. Unless you're saying that last night's episode was so bad that I need to watch it.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
James is finally gone, but he didn't take Kelly with him, shame

I actually hate the Lena this season. Like she admitted it and apologized, stop being such an evil fake bitch about it. She's just being petty
Yeah, this arc is really, really stupid. Do they expect the audience to be okay with it?

Yea I feel it was a huge mistake to have Kara tell her the truth. Because now that Lena's continuing to be evil/shady, she just looks petty af, it's not a good look at all

Whereas if Kara had still kept the secret from her, it'd be easier to understand where she's coming from. Now as things are, redeeming her in the end will seem so half-assed and unearned. Or the alternative, where they go all in on her being a villain, will presumably piss off most fans (and all shippers)

I still find her manipulation interesting, hell it's the only decent thing this season, but I highly the end result is going to be satisfying...

Fuck the British guy fuck his boring ass fuck another journalist kissing Kara ass when she doesn't do anything and she's perfect journalist

At least Olsen is written out with the mayor thing

My god the Martian thing is done

I don't care about evil Lena

They be handing out Pulitzers like it's candy in this Earth lmao

And yes, fuck that guy. Was bad enough that he was an obvious love interest, but the complete 180 where it pained him so much to be mean to her (Also why is Kara more bothered about that than anything else. Even the wife was fake like some predicted, which is stupid, why are you undercover as yourself, but have this obviously fake thing about yourself...

Decent fight scenes in supergirl???

Lmao right

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
So does anyone like this show? Other than early season 4? I don't get why it's so hard for it to be good and we are almost at episode 100. I've never heard a kind thing about this show, other than early S4

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
So does anyone like this show? Other than early season 4? I don't get why it's so hard for it to be good and we are almost at episode 100. I've never heard a kind thing about this show, other than early S4
What do you mean early season 4 people were meh on early season 4 the entire season was recieved well

Season 4 though it's the only season at least on era that has gotten positive thoughts earlier seasons were either mixed or disappointing

Season 5 is imo a lot more rough because they seemed to learn nothing from season 4 and what made that good it almost feels like a new person took over 4 and then immediately left before 5

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
The advantage is that it has never been really bad, it is just meddling most of the time with boring villains. The minute it gets interesting villains, it peaks immediately showing the rest of the show isn't a disaster.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I think part of my frustration is that S4 was really good. We've seen that they know how to put a good show together now, so to see it kinda fall back on its old bullshit exacerbates the issue.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
That was a weird way to get rid of Jimmy ..... he says to his friends that he is going and next morning he disapeared?

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
All I want is Private Detective J'onn and they're determined to not let me have it.
I like how they gave him an office, business and everything, but never does a damn thing with him but Martian family drama.

He's the Killer Frost of the series. Strong potential, but relegated to bit player emotional family drama feels. They just replaced all the Kara/Alex stuff with J'onn/Martian family stuff.

That was a weird way to get rid of Jimmy ..... he says to his friends that he is going and next morning he disapeared?
Went back to his home planet.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I like how they gave him an office, business and everything, but never does a damn thing with him but Martian family drama.

He's the Killer Frost of the series. Strong potential, but relegated to bit player emotional family drama feels. They just replaced all the Kara/Alex stuff with J'onn/Martian family stuff.

Went back to his home planet.
I guess racism is over and aliens are cool now so Aliens don't need help

Also they seem to completely forgot there's an alien minority in America

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I guess racism is over and aliens are cool now so Aliens don't need help

Also they seem to completely forgot there's an alien minority in America
Manchester Black took them with him.

Also, lol at your point being absolutely correct. They didnt solve a damn thing with that arc, but people just got over it I guess.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
I think Supergirl really relies on Kara and her charm for so much. I hope they turn this season around—it's still early and if Crisis does shake stuff up then the back half might end up being awesome.

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
I think Supergirl really relies on Kara and her charm for so much. I hope they turn this season around—it's still early and if Crisis does shake stuff up then the back half might end up being awesome.
I love Kara, but its so weird she is best not in her show. She's better paired up with Barry or Oliver or Kate than she is anyone on her show.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
This season sucks. Batwoman is growing, Flash is decent and Arrow is on fire but this is just a huge flop so far. No discernable villain. The theme is clumsy. The acting and CGI, well, that's been covered in the other thread. Also shouldn't Lena know about Leviathan as Hope has Eve's memories? I'm only watching for Crisis at this point.

The martian stuff is so bad and just the writers throwing pure gibberish at David Harewood. Stop relying on your incredible actor to sell nonsense.

What do you guys think they'll do for 100th episode?
Go back through the show's history of uhhhhhh ummmmm

It's the same problem as Flash's 100th episode. The show hasn't reliably built a world or history or beloved recurring characters. Who do they bring back other than Winn? Cat? Mon-El? Manchester? Reign? Like it's funny how much appreciation there is for Arrow bringing back characters like Tommy, Thea, Moira, Talia, etc but Flash and Supergirl struggle so much with any kind of equivalent. It's hard to give a fuck.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, Supergirl is the weakest of the bunch so far which it shouldn't be, at least Batwoman has an excuse. What did happen to the aliens? Did the writers room get overhauled?

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I miss the smaller crossover episodes they use to do with the shows.