• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
I know I have said this a million times, but I really hate evil Lena. Not down for this at all.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
It is a double whammy for me, because if you remember me from these threads, the other trope I hate is when people get mad that a superhero was hiding their identity. Like we can all understand why someone would do this.

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, his best friend became Robocop/Doc Ock and he is totally not dead but he's really dumb. Pulitzer prize winning reporter there.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Also, I know the reference goes back a century before this, but I found it funny that Brainy just referenced

Oct 25, 2017
Yo even more than most comic show tech than the sun gun and the virtual reality shit make no goddamn sense

Also how many people have been robbed while using this

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
If people thought Dreamer was weak..... She is damn powerful.

Of course they would want to destroy Obsidian's tower. It's part of the ploy.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know it seems like imma hit this Martian with his own psychic power deal probably isn't going to work out long run, I'm no scientist though.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I was nearly laughing at the cheese of it but would it have killed them to have Kara and J'onn be a little wet? Because it almost killed me. And what a lame, Doc Ock knock off version of Rip Roar like FFS... and yeah, what a twist. Phil Lamarr is great and yeah I forgot he was playing the part. This Lena plot is completely and utterly moronic though.

At least there wasn't the corny break up scene between Alex and boring Olsen #2 that kind of felt coming, especially with that music.

I wonder how much they're trying to cut costs for these pre-Crisis episodes.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Man the price they are willing to pay so they can spend all their money on crisis. When you can a static shot turned into a dutch angle to show them moving....you know they cutting corners to save money for something big lol

Crisis best have the legit looking shit where they actually do shit that warrants this seasons effecting looking this bad.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
This season has officially surpassed the first couple seasons in awfulness. I told myself I would stop this shit after the first two episodes but I just had to keep going and it's painful.

The actors look exhausted, the script has possibly reached its lowest point, and I'm assuming the visual parts of the show are being affected by Crisis.

Smallville did such a good job with Lex slowly going evil over the course of the series so its a shame this lightswitch out of character bullshit with Lena is happening.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
This season is a downgrade from the previous one. Lena's motivation for following the same path of her brother is completely asinine. Kara lied to her so that the primary reason she has resumed her amoral experiments, really? I'm already bored with the storyline involving Jonn and his brother. Can't they just bring back Manchester Black and the Elite?

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Can't they just bring back Manchester Black and the Elite?
giphy.gif

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Why the hell was William in the interrogation room and not watching it from a camera or a glass

Does the DEO not have a budget of local police to not have a separate room and two way mirror

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
So we are really in the Spider-Man phase. After Spider-Man now we get Doc Ock.