• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I will say this, her costume shows how much the skirt was clown shoes.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Really not liking everyone knowing about crisis, writers should have stretched it a bit played around with the characters being different for a while

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
We sure Lena and Supergirl isn't dating? Not knowing anything there is a strong vibe there

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
why do allow randos from alternative worlds full access? This happens every time

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Why does NIa's apartment look so bum? DEO don't pay that good?

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
LMAO I totally forgot Meaghan Rath was going to be in an episode or that she's Jesse's sister. I was thinking "hey, that's a good casting for a female double of Brainy" until I came back here.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Fuck me can they please just kill this Leviathan storyline along with Andrea and William and just let Lex take center stage. The rest of the episode was decent but I can't stress how much of a dud the overarching story is.

End of the season Lex can move over to Superman & Lois and this show can finally get dropped

4 Get!

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 8, 2019
Good episode overall. I just need the Kara/Lena drama to be completely killed.

Unfortunately I think this is going to be the focus for the full season. I tortured myself through watching seasons 2 and 3(season 4 being as damn good as it was is some form of miracle). They have built up their friendship into becoming best friends over the past 2-3 seasons, only for it to end up going in this direction. What you're going to be seeing will probably be on par with Naruto constantly whining about needing to save Sasuke but Sasuke constantly trying to do things his own way, and instead of Naruto and Sasuke it's Kara and Lena. Including Lex at least softens the blow of this arc.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Unfortunately I think this is going to be the focus for the full season. I tortured myself through watching seasons 2 and 3(season 4 being as damn good as it was is some form of miracle). They have built up their friendship into becoming best friends over the past 2-3 seasons, only for it to end up going in this direction. What you're going to be seeing will probably be on par with Naruto constantly whining about needing to save Sasuke but Sasuke constantly trying to do things his own way, and instead of Naruto and Sasuke it's Kara and Lena. Including Lex at least softens the blow of this arc.

It really is terrible. I'm hoping it doesn't continue the rest of the season.

(I think season 2 was good though.)

4 Get!

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 8, 2019
It really is terrible. I'm hoping it doesn't continue the rest of the season.

(I think season 2 was good though.)

If it doesn't continue then there must be one hell of a twist coming soon. I really think they are going to drag this one out. Who knows, it could lead to cool moments with Lena.

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
What if Lena is playing the long game? She could be playing Lex and her mother. Or am I giving the writers too much credit?