• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I like Lex being back and I'm glad that the writers remember that Nia exists and has powers.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Can we have Manchester back but with powers then

Also was the first half of the season just then spinning their wheels and wasting time before crisis

More happened in this episode than several episodes of this season

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Can we have Manchester back but with powers then

Also was the first half of the season just then spinning their wheels and wasting time before crisis

More happened in this episode than several episodes of this season
That's what it felt like tbh. Waiting for Crisis but needing to fill up half a season. Might as well give J"ohn some stuff given he's a Paragon. Lena drama as well because that was everyone's favorite part of season 2 and 3, right? Right? right?

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
That's what it felt like tbh. Waiting for Crisis but needing to fill up half a season. Might as well give J"ohn some stuff given he's a Paragon. Lena drama as well because that was everyone's favorite part of season 2 and 3, right? Right? right?
You can't convince the Martian drama wasn't the the writers way to buy time until crisis to keep heroes busy

Leviathan suddenly became a lot more threatening and competent after crisis

TheLinguist

Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't sure how to feel about the Lex thing last week but I loved the episode. FFS Lena though...

The three week break between episodes 11 and 12 is probably going to suck.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Lena: HOW DARE YOU TRY TO BE A GOOD FRIEND
"They can't possibly drag this out says nervously sweating man who lived through the Cicada plot"
Cicada in hindsight feels like them waiting for Jesse to heal because as soon as he came back he resolved the plot in like 5 minutes and figured out who he is which took the team months with a journalist, detective and DA on their side to find nothing

Last edited:

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Cicada in hindsight feels like them waiting for Jesse to heal because as soon as he came back he resolved the plot in like 5 minutes and figured out who he is and took the team months with a journalist, detective and DA on their side
Not their fault, Barry gave them all a bad case of the L. Shit's highly contagious.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm all for giving Lena some edge but even I'm becoming a little worn by this tantrum. If the writers want her to hate Supergirl then maybe give her a little more reason.

Also, is the audience the only ones aware there's still a (new) multiverse?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm all for giving Lena some edge but even I'm becoming a little worn by this tantrum. If the writers want her to hate Supergirl then maybe give her a little more reason.

Also, is the audience the only ones aware there's still a (new) multiverse?

I wouldn't be surprised if moving forward they don't address the new multiverse at all.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully they retool Leviathan into a compelling enemy. Lena and Kara just need to kiss and make up already. Brainy got to act his ass off this episode. I was really impressed with the actor. The fight scene music was perfect.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Best episode in a while and great post-Crisis ep (Batwoman too) that confirms the Earth Prime stuff isn't cut and dry and doppelgangers exist.

I'm laughing that J'onns only reason for existing in the show is to run around off screen and tell everyone about Crisis. Can't wait for them to immediately reboot the Martian Family Drama they stuck him with and do it all over again. *rollseyes*

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Best episode in a while and great post-Crisis ep (Batwoman too) that confirms the Earth Prime stuff isn't cut and dry and doppelgangers exist.

I'm laughing that J'onns only reason for existing in the show is to run around off screen and tell everyone about Crisis. Can't wait for them to immediately reboot the Martian Family Drama they stuck him with and do it all over again. *rollseyes*
I'm sure they'll find a cousin or nephew or something to pull out for more bullshit.

To be fair, the David Harewood is killing it acting-wise, but boy I do not give a FUCK about any of his family problems.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
What's the thing with dopplegangers
seinfeld1.jpg

Sad that he needed to point this out. You can figure this out if you pay attention for more than two seconds.

Obviously each show is going to have its own revelation ep where the heroes find this out. Though one would think that since they're on the same Earth now, either Late or Kara would call up the others and give them an update about what they experienced. lol

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
but brainy scanned...
He wasn't Maximum Brainy. The inhibitors made him less efficient, as was pointed out in the ep, so he missed something or didn't scan for the right signatures. Unlocked Brainy would probably find out if he scanned again, but he doesn't have a reason to do so.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
So much of the Lena bullshit stopping after the Crisis and still not getting called out from all the shit she's done. I hope it's a ruse or something to play Lex.

Speaking or the Martian stuff, I really hope they take this opportunity to fix M'Gann and nothing against the actress but recast. Turning her into a shitty love interest for J'onn was some bullshit.

Last edited:

brassica

Oct 26, 2017
France
So I just found out Jesse Rath and Meaghan Rath are brother and sister....
I watch Hawaii 5-0 and Supergirl and never noticed how they both look so similar...
mindblown.gif

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
The N Sync music of choice is so random.

FUCK Brainy doing the Neo dodge 😂 Green Brainy is better.

Good Kara is still in the path of Lena can be redeemed

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lex prevented me from dropping this, damn

Still can't believe Lena is still on her BS lol

LMAO I totally forgot Meaghan Rath was going to be in an episode or that she's Jesse's sister. I was thinking "hey, that's a good casting for a female double of Brainy" until I came back here.

Ohhhhhhhhh I was wondering why she looked so similar, I'm like damn, casting did a good job there lol

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
It just took me 15 years to realise Meaghan Rath on 15/Love wasn't black, but just very tan apparantly.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I almost laughed out loud at that Supergirl/Lena conversation:

SG: "I'm sorry for lying to you (i.e. not outing my secret identity sooner)."
Lena: "...crickets..."

No, "Sorry for pretending to be your friend so I could steal dangerous tech, and sorry for trying to mind control the entire world, which I still plan to do."

Nope, crickets. If they were planning to pad out this feud for sooooo long, they should have made the reason for it more substantial.

Oct 25, 2017
I can't help but think Alex Danvers is still the most under-rated element of all these shows.

"Hahah CW shows etc" be damned, people still don't notice the impact Leigh's had on the series. Great stuff.