• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Leigh is quite good at being this seemingly unremarkable actress that you do miss when she is gone. She isn't spectacular, but good for the support.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I almost laughed out loud at that Supergirl/Lena conversation:

SG: "I'm sorry for lying to you (i.e. not outing my secret identity sooner)."
Lena: "...crickets..."

No, "Sorry for pretending to be your friend so I could steal dangerous tech, and sorry for trying to mind control the entire world, which I still plan to do."

Nope, crickets. If they were planning to pad out this feud for sooooo long, they should have made the reason for it more substantial.
Lena: HOW DARE YOU TRY TO LEARN YOUR LESSON AND BE A BETTER FRIEND

Oct 26, 2017
Given Lena's overreaction the idea that the Luthors on a genetic level might be prone to egomania, sociopathic tendencies, and potential insanity, might hold some weight.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Whats the reasoning behind Dreamer's energy blasts?
Dream energy that the gauntlets in her gloves allow her to focus and fire.. Or whatever plot related bullshit the writers come up with. Like that time she stopped a tidal wave from hitting the city, but she can barely take people out with it.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Dream energy that the gauntlets in her gloves allow her to focus and fire.. Or whatever plot related bullshit the writers come up with. Like that time she stopped a tidal wave from hitting the city, but she can barely take people out with it.
LOL that tidal wave, how the hell does someone firing *anything* at one spot on the wave stop something that's hundreds of miles long?

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
LOL that tidal wave, how the hell does someone firing *anything* at one spot on the wave stop something that's hundreds of miles long?
This is pretty much the episode's smallest problem with tidal waves. I don't think dream energy (or whatever the nonsense term the series uses) is meant to be an actual physical force, I think it's meant to be dreams manifesting in the real world and effecting their own fulfilment, and, as a bonus, also somehow radiating in the light portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. So Dreamer isn't really firing anything at the wave, she's kind of just wishing so hard that it stops existing that it really does stop existing.

They needed to get literally everything about tidal waves wrong to get to that point though. That includes the fact that anyone stopping a tidal wave originating in Antarctica just as it's about to hit any part of the west coast of the USA has stopped it quite late, since it's already going to have devastated most places with a Pacific coastline by then.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
If Crisis changed everything, did it also change the writers so there's better writing?

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
They should do an episode where they bring back the multiple characters they just completely dropped and never mentioned again.

I love that Lois' sister and father when recurring characters in the first season but I don't think they've been mentioned a single time since, even after actually introducing Lois.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
They should do an episode where they bring back the multiple characters they just completely dropped and never mentioned again.

I love that Lois' sister and father when recurring characters in the first season but I don't think they've been mentioned a single time since, even after actually introducing Lois.
Leaving Los Angeles cost us a lot of fun characters.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Nothing makes me laugh a little other then Maxwell Lord being a major character and then all of a sudden he isn't even a footnote. Was like CBS was, "Okay CW, you can have Supergirl, but we keep Max!"

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Happy to have Winn back for a few episodes. Would love him to at least recur next season.

But man, I want Mon-El back as a series regular. But like, fun Mon-El from season 2 thanks to Crisis.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, glad we went into new stuff with post-crisis S5.

Wasn't expecting a multi-parter just the second ep after crisis.