• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Great episode. Post-Crisis has absolutely given the show a boost and I'll be happy if it maintains this. Not feeling William much but we'll see where it goes.

Love the new HQ set. I've been thinking all season that it was time to mix things up a bit. I kind of hope that they completely phase out the DEO by the end of the season and move the series toward Kara and friends working together on their own.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
fHSdmMo.png

...did they tryed again to make kara date the shitty dude?

Remmy2112

Nov 5, 2017
With the new Earth and the dopplegangers I wonder what the chances are that we'll see Power Girl in the future or if they'll avoid it since they already did a Supergirl clone storyline.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they at least tried to build some kind of foundation with them but it still isnt working

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Kara has too many boring romance stories

I guess Mon el was alright

I swear i feel like I'm forgetting another person
Another bad boring one
I think Mon El was it? She's been single since the season 2 finale. Which is actually kind of surprising for a tv show on the CW. Like all of the romance stuff has been just with the supporting cast (Lena and Jimmy, Alex and Maggie, Alex and Kelly, J'onn and M'gann, Winn and that cat alien girl, Brainy and Nia)

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Kara also dated Cat's boring son, played by Melissa Benoist's abusive Ex husband.

they won't bite the bullet and let her be with Lena, Mon El was rail roaded and so here we are

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Railroading Mon El is especially stupid when you consider Chris Wood is very likely living in Vancouver already for 8 months per year.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
i like that theoricaly Mon El counts twice since we had Partyboy Mon El and Punished Mon El from the future

because like dude was the only male actor that had any chemistry with her so why not to try again? xD

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what their fascination is with having Kara EXCLUSIVELY romantically linked to people who work at Catco. It's like they're worried that without a love interest at Catco there's no reason to spend any time there.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Guess it could be worse and it could've been Snapper Carr... Remember Snapper Carr who like also disappeared without so much as a mention?

Kara also dated Cat's boring son, played by Melissa Benoist's abusive Ex husband.

they won't bite the bullet and let her be with Lena, Mon El was rail roaded and so here we are
Ugh, little did we know from their negative chemistry... =(

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Guess it could be worse and it could've been Snapper Carr... Remember Snapper Carr who like also disappeared without so much as a mention?
I seem to recall Andrea saying he quit/fired [because he could see the upcoming sellout and tabloid positioning].

EDIT: Actually maybe I was thinking of that sabbatical comment, which was apparently the last time he was mentioned.

Last edited:

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know what their fascination is with having Kara EXCLUSIVELY romantically linked to people who work at Catco. It's like they're worried that without a love interest at Catco there's no reason to spend any time there.
What reason is there? To check out how Kara's intern is doing? Is she even still in the show? No Cat, No Jimmy, Lena no longer owns it and Andrea doesn't give a shit about it anymore... Hell, might as well bring back Maxwell Lord at this point.

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017

I think using Lena only works if the writers are unwilling to put in the actual work for male actors with anything but negative chemistry.

If the writers want to write Kara as straight, that is fine. But damn, try harder to find someone that actually works.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I think using Lena only works if the writers are unwilling to put in the actual work for male actors with anything but negative chemistry.

If the writers want to write Kara as straight, that is fine. But damn, try harder to find someone that actually works.
I mean they found something that worked in Mon-El and then decided to completely ruin that lol

Sure he only had a two year contract but don't spend half of that with him as a miserable version of the character

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Three Justice League founders not represented in the Tower's buttons (Superman, White Canary, Black Lightning) - just buttons for the Superfriends, Flash, and Batwoman.

Supergirl-Tower-Call-Buttons.jpg

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Good thing this episode was in the back burner got to watch it during its absence.

Yup Kara hooking up with your Abercrombie photographer is happening

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
The Tower is sucks as a name and it's wild they played it up like it was good. I take it they couldn't use Watchtower?
I think it's more likely that they're saving the name Watchtower just in case they get a chance to introduce the proper Watchtower in future.

If they did want to use Watchtower for this room and were told no, then I think that was for the best.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
I agree, calling it "The Tower" is as boring as you can get. Watchtower would have been fine. "Secret Sanctuary" would have been fine. "Refuge" maybe? I dunno, Justice League HQ names are pretty lame outside of Watchtower and Hall of Justice.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I just want them to bring Mon-El back as a regular and use Crisis as an excuse to revert him back to the fun character he was in season 2. The decision to change his character so drastically in season 3 was one of the worst things in the Arrowverse.