• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
I just want them to bring Mon-El back as a regular and use Crisis as an excuse to revert him back to the fun character he was in season 2. The decision to change his character so drastically in season 3 was one of the worst things in the Arrowverse.
Blame all the folks that saw him as an affront to feminism and campaigned against him

I really liked him in season 3. It sucks they buckled under fan pressure.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
So I just realized something that I haven't seen a single person mention.

In part 2 of Crisis, Lex transports Clark, Lois and Iris away back to the Waverider before showing up to try and kill Smallville-Clark. He can't believe that on this Earth, Clark Kent is Superman because on his Earth, Clark Kent "can't see past his own glasses."

... But he just transported his Clark to the Waverider.

Wouldn't Lex question why his Clark is hanging around on the Waverider?

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force

In part 2 of Crisis, Lex transports Clark, Lois and Iris away back to the Waverider before showing up to try and kill Smallville-Clark. He can't believe that on this Earth, Clark Kent is Superman because on his Earth, Clark Kent "can't see past his own glasses."

Yeah I noticed that

Anyway the answer is speed force

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017

Lex isn't the most mentally sound person. Even in the comics, well old ones he had a machine or something (can't remember) that deduced that Clark was Superman but he refused to believe a god would lower himself to live among meer mortals.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

Which super heroes are Lois and Iris? xD

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah I forgot Brainy got that advice that he needs to cooperate with Lex for the time being.

"It's the one advantage they have over me"
LOL

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
LOL Lena, you thought you could shield a phone from him
LOL Lex

Oh what's her name's going for the double cross play.

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This season continues to just not work for me at all, even with Lex being back. The technology theme is stupid (virtual eating provides nutrients... really) and they frankly should've used Crisis as an opportunity to scrap the Leviathan plotline.

William's a bore, and I think the will they/won't they thing they're pulling with Kara is actually more annoying than just having them be together already.

I don't really understand Brainy at all, this whole thing where he's working against the team falls flat for me, especially since it's tied to Leviathan.

Post-Crisis managed to get me back into Batwoman, but nothing's changed for me regarding this season of Supergirl, and I don't think it can recover.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
This season continues to just not work for me at all, even with Lex being back. The technology theme is stupid (virtual eating provides nutrients... really) and they frankly should've used Crisis as an opportunity to scrap the Leviathan plotline.

William's a bore, and I think the will they/won't they thing they're pulling with Kara is actually more annoying than just having them be together already.

I don't really understand Brainy at all, this whole thing where he's working against the team falls flat for me, especially since it's tied to Leviathan.
100% with this.

I just had this episode kinda on in the background. This season is just so... uninspired.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
The writers knew Crisis was going to happen, so they could have cemented Leviathan by having them destroy National City, or South America, ... You know, something that made them seem unstoppable. Crisis would have undone the damage, but would have given the characters a reason to be so gungho on Leviathan.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully Leviathon 2.0 is more threatening, but they need to start hitting hard with Leviathon if they want us to give any type of fucks.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully Leviathon 2.0 is more threatening, but they need to start hitting hard with Leviathon if they want us to give any type of fucks.
Leviathon is the new Cicada.

"Yeah, the first one sucks.. but this one though.. This is the real threat"
"But this one also sucks"

edit:
Just finished the ep. Virtual food sustenance? Jesus Christ. And William is awful even when they're trying to make him charming. This entire plan is bad and the writers/showrunners should feel bad.

double edit:
Brainey with the "LEROOOY JEEEENNKINNNSS" lmfao

Last edited:

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I would say computer lad is the dumbest legion name

But the legion of superheroes has really dumb superheroes and really dumb names

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I thought he was called Computer LAB when he first said it. And I was very confused as I know they mostly use "Lad" as their name.