• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Superman-Red-Son-First-Look.jpg

Superman and Lex Luthor, will be voiced by Jason Isaacs and Diedrich Bader, respectively. Joining them are Amy Acker as Lois Lane, Vanessa Marshall as Wonder Woman, Phil Morris as James Olsen, Paul Williams as Brainiac, Sash Roizand Phil LaMarr as Hal Jordan and Jon Stewart, and Roger Graig Smith as Batman.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad people like this story and all but holy hell am I tired of it. It's not nearly deserving of all the attention it gets.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
This had a series of shorts with a different animation style right? It seems somewhat familiar in a way.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
What are you gonna do, Superman? Put the whole world in a bottle?

My favorite line in the book and it should be pretty awesome if they dramatize it properly.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
To be fair they've done a lot of the better Superman stories already, and this is generally considered a classic.

Oh it's definitely a modern classic, it's just one I unfortunately think is overblown. You do have a good point about a lot of the better stories already having been adapted, though. Off the top of my head there's not too much I can think that should be adapted, maybe For All Seasons? While not really a Superman story, Lex Luthor: Man of Steel would be a great one to see.