• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2017
http://4pda.ru/2018/11/05/354372/

Translated:

True? And why is Man of Medan not an exclusive PS4?

[With a smile] Well, the relationship with Sony is still excellent. We are working on several unannounced PS-exclusives. True, it is impossible to talk about them in detail. In general, I really wanted to present our work to the widest possible audience. That is, The Dark Pictures needs to be released on several platforms.

Credit to Toumari for finding this and posting it in the Sony First Party thread.

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully something not PlayLink related.

I don't know about Until Dawn 2 when The Dark Pictures is already Until Dawn in an episodic fashion. If Sony wanted Until Dawn 2, I'm not sure Supermassive would have gone with Bandai Namco but hard to be sure about what's going on behind the scenes.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Good news if its an Until Dawn sequel. I think Sony should be churning these games out because they are so damn fun to play and dont take themselves seriously.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Just be another narrative drive horror title and we are golden. Until Dawn 2 is ideal.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This feels uncomfortably a lot like telltale, where they had a huge great success followed by many mediocre titles they multitasked on. Why stretch a studio so thin that they work on at minimum 7 different games in the span of 3 years?

I understand branching out but this seems a bit much. I'd rather one amazing game from them like Until Dawn was over many mediocre or good but janky titles(like what Medan looks like so far)

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Let's hope the exclusives are more on tier with Until Dawn, and less on tier with Bravo Team.

Also, they need to collaborate with the actress that played Emily again.

Oct 27, 2017
I'd rather have more people be able to play their games but if PS-exclusives keep them in business then I'm all for it.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
My concern is because he mentions it being several projects it might just be a bunch of smaller PSVR games which don't review well like Bravo Team.

May 17, 2018
tenor.gif

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like as time goes on since Until Dawn, my faith that this studio will replicate the experience I had with it in a meaningful way dwindles.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
OP
OP
ThisThingIsUseful
Oct 31, 2017

FallenGrace

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really care about exclusive myself as long as their games still come to PS so I can play them. Man of Medan looks great.

I also agree with the no playlink, just no please.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Makes me wonder what platform they would announce these at now that PSX has been canned. Guess it won't be until next year now. Still got Hidden Agenda to play, think like nobody bought that. Game went super cheap quick.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
What's this Man Of Medan they are developing now? I have never heard about it. I bet it is using UE4 instead of Decima since it is Multiplatform.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think they'd be doing Dark Pictures if Sony greenlit Until Dawn 2. This is probably more VR stuff.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully whatever titles they are working on wont need to all be released at the same damn time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.