• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
bPTSaTel.jpg

Supernatural: Season 13

Thursdays at 8pm on The CW

Premieres Thursday, October 12th.

Official Supernatural Twitter Feed

Official Facebook Page

What is going on?

Lucifer became a rock star and a politician at some point, and knocked some poor girl up. Now we have his demon spawn running around. Top it off with alternate universe shenanigans and you have a stew going, baby!

While the show wasn't as strong as season 11, it was a lot damn better than the transition from season 5-6, so there is a lot of hope for season 13 (lucky 13). It seems that long time staff members Andrew Dabb and Robert Singer know what they are doing.

43btqY1l.jpg

Andrew Dabb and Robert Singer

The Cast

NZuOf2El.jpg

Katie Sarife as Sam Winchester

Katie's Official Twitter Feed

Official Facebook Page

XdWuq5bl.jpg

Alyssa Lynch as Dean Winchester

Alyssa's Official Twitter.

Official Facebook Page

PvskeWol.jpg

Nina Walker as Castiel/Jimmy/Whoever the hell they want the character to be this season.

Nina's Official Twitter Feed

Nina's Alternate Personality Twitter Feed.

Official Facebook Page

uOPBZWDl.jpg

Mark Pellegrino demanding back his role as Lucifer from Andrew Dabb.

The Music

One of the biggest things about Supernatural is its awesome soundtrack. While the last two seasons have not been as generous with their great classic rock offerings, the show continues to have one of the best soundtracks of any show around.

A listing of all the songs, separated by episode, in the show so far.

Qllj5Mn.gif

SPOILER POLICY

Spoilers are a sensitive subject on the internet. Episode titles and descriptions should be considered spoilers, and tagged as such. Rumors should be treated the same as well.

Once an episode has aired on the East Coast, then it is fair game and should not be spoiler tagged.

Speculation is encouraged and welcome, and should not be spoiler tagged unless it contains information NOT presented on the show. So if you read an interview and they mention something coming, spoiler that stuff!

Remember, if you post some major spoilers without tagging them, this could happen:

YdIOe.gif

gabe-stab.gif

stab.gif

And also remember that this is still a happy little family here:

b1LA2gHl.jpg

Don't want to be civil and just complain all the time?

tClH1ge.gif

As for Thursday nights at 8pm:

sq63lKn.gif

9NC07oV.gif

8I5Qwmk.gif

dZpF0Oa.gif

And on some Thursdays:

79cIwrP.gif

frowny_face_supernatural.gif

And just for some fun:

tumblr_inline_n0oziqvff31roav68.gif

BPs68vb.jpg

f0I4J4n.jpg

Also, what did Moose and Squirrel think of season 4 of Arrow?

It seems that the message was sent to Amell and the Arrow crew. Now what did they think of season 5 of Arrow?

V3pCppU.gif

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Oh man I'm so dumb. I couldn't figure out how the search function worked so I couldn't find the thread and missed the alert for the post where you provided the link.

Anyway, thanks for this PhoncipleBone !

I think this is a fitting song for the new thread :

God I miss season 2 and all the earlier ones.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yaaas finally Supernatural!

And WB Fiction!

And this is just like when Dean went to hell but came back and he was home and now we're home that means we're totally winchesters right?

Donsonite

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Season 12 had some pretty rough moments but still some good stuff too, and season 13 has been great so far, with plenty of promising stuff ahead.

Spoiler for yet another returning character:
Jim Beaver has recently mentioned on Twitter that he'll be back as Alternate World Bobby this season, which should be good.

Not too surprising since Bobby has been in every season of the show, even though he died six seasons ago!

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I have now found the Supernatural thread Fiction!

Too early to say if this season is going to be good. I have really enjoyed parts.

Man... SDCC time with Jareds foot in mouth disease would have been fun. But for the most part I kinda stopped going into the threads much after you'd left Fiction. Just wasn't as fun without my sis getting pissed at all the deaths.

I wanted to destroy this show after Charlie. Hell it still pisses me off.

But alas.

Well at least the Chuck season was amazing. Last season was good, but nowhere near as good. At the rate this show is going it's best seasons are like every five to six seasons lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Ahah found the thread. New season is aight so far, it's got potential to go interesting places. But the whole time I can't help but think goddamn Dean is being waayy too much of an ass. Like borderline unlikable.

I have risen from the dead! But yes, we are Winchesters damn it. We are family.

Welcome back fiction!! You were dearly missed!!

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I have now found the Supernatural thread Fiction!

Too early to say if this season is going to be good. I have really enjoyed parts.

Man... SDCC time with Jareds foot in mouth disease would have been fun. But for the most part I kinda stopped going into the threads much after you'd left Fiction. Just wasn't as fun without my sis getting pissed at all the deaths.

I wanted to destroy this show after Charlie. Hell it still pisses me off.

But alas.

Well at least the Chuck season was amazing. Last season was good, but nowhere near as good. At the rate this show is going it's best seasons are like every five to six seasons lol.

I WAS SO MAD THEY KILLED MY BAE.

I was also pissed about Charlie, ugh. Don't get me started.

Thanks for the welcome back everyone.

Stabi

Oct 25, 2017
France / san francisco
New season is aight so far, it's got potential to go interesting places. But the whole time I can't help but think goddamn Dean is being waayy too much of an ass.
Isn't that the case most of the time whenever those kind of save/kill potential monsters are involed?

I agree season is starting quite well.

I am more and more disappointed with every fight scene though. Demons and angels and even the last one with Lucifer being just throwing punches whenever important characters are involved is a little offputting, especially considering smiting angels is something we just saw 1 min before.
I feel they should try to avoid big encounters if there's no smart way of not having big bad guys killing with ease

Oct 25, 2017
I am more and more disappointed with every fight scene though

I dont know what it is, but after season 10 their fight choreography just went to the dumpster and never came back. Every fight is just people getting thrown around, low effort action, bad fist fights or just a stab out of no where / some insta kill move that ends the whole thing. The worst is when people should be dead because the people we're seeing do the fighting have the ability to instantly kill something but they don't because I guess that would end the show lol.

I had a theory that the original reason they introduced the demon killing knife in season 3 was because demon's were the major antagonists for that season and they needed a way to make every encounter with them not end in a prolonged exorcism scene or a devil's trap. The reason they brought back the colt later was similar, they needed a way to make everything not end in a knife fight but they took that one away for obvious reasons. But now with the ubiquity of angel blades every fight might as well be the same thing.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Found the Supernatural thread AND of course Fiction is featured in the title. Today is a good day already.

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
I actually went looking for you on Twitter yesterday Bone to see if you were gonna make this thread :P And now Fiction is back? Family business.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Yeah that was a minor protest before the storm rolled in :p

It was shocking how many people thought it was just another picture of Benny and didn't make the connection, especially since the old avatar that account used was a drawn picture of my face (Thanks, H.Pro)

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck yeah! So happy to see the Supernatural peeps made it across.

Awesome to see Media/Fiction is back too!

Pudgybunny

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't watched in forever but I really should get back into it. Who remembers the Inkwork cards or being able to mail the boys for an autograph before the conventions started?

tumblr_ntmcccr_Gx_B1ucu6rso1_250.gif

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that was a minor protest before the storm rolled in :p

It was shocking how many people thought it was just another picture of Benny and didn't make the connection, especially since the old avatar that account used was a drawn picture of my face (Thanks, H.Pro)
Also, the "two" of you happened to have the same heritage and dog, somehow, and she mysteriously showed up in all the communities you used to frequent, shortly after you left. Hmm.

That aside, welcome back!

Also, I'm getting a little tired of them again trying to step up with a creature more powerful than Lucifer. I hope, just for kicks, Jack actually stays good for the whole season, but I don't imagine he will, given how powerful he is.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Also, the "two" of you happened to have the same heritage and dog, somehow, and she mysteriously showed up in all the communities you used to frequent, shortly after you left. Hmm.

That aside, welcome back!

Also, I'm getting a little tired of them again trying to step up with a creature more powerful than Lucifer. I hope, just for kicks, Jack actually stays good for the whole season, but I don't imagine he will, given how powerful he is.

I glad at least some of you paid attention :p

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
I haven't watched in forever but I really should get back into it. Who remembers the Inkwork cards or being able to mail the boys for an autograph before the conventions started?

Cryptozoic actually picked up Inkwork's great work and released trading cards for the first six seasons. It's stupid but I kinda like collecting these.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Okay, I'm generally sympathetic towards Dean when he's grieving and I know he's bound to have that trademark destructive behavior, but I hope somebody will step up and kick his ass sooner than later.

If Sam doesn't do it maybe Jack can. He just said the most horrible shit in that last scene. What a douche.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
My thoughts:

Fuck yall for bringing HER back only to kill her.
I've only noped as much when Cas died, Jody I can only take so much, good thing I realized what was happening. Thought Dad would bite it though so Jody would get another daughter.
Jack it's okay we love you. For fucks sake Dean he imprinted on Cas and Cas is imprinted on YOU you are ruining everything.
Also, did I just trade Missouri for Cas?

/has a drink

OP
OP
PhoncipleBone

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
I am just glad I don't have to keep it a secret about Fiction anymore. It's been like a year or so, and it's nice for things to be in the open again.

Calm Killer

Oct 25, 2017
I still need to finish season 12. Only got about halfway through it before my DVR starting recording over it.

Oct 25, 2017
Last nights episode was aight, straight shooter monster of the week episodes don't really work too well for the show anymore since in the back of your mind you're always like "BUT THEY HAVE OTHER STUFF TO DEAL WITH" so I'm glad that at least Sam and Jack had scenes going on to keep the main plot moving.

Also I'd like to reiterate how much I dislike Dean this season, honestly he hasn't been likable in a long ass time.

I secretly wish cas had stayed dead, he's been such a non character for so long lol

Oct 25, 2017
You cheeky butts.

I pretty much stopped showing up in the GAF supernatural thread and my fake big sis was still there?

Nice way to make a dense guy feel dumber. :(