• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
The World
jJJHukc.gif

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe this is the final season. Like, for real, after this year we won't have any new episodes of Supernatural to look forward to, for the first time in 15 years.

I've been watching this show for 1/3 of my life!

I have mixed feelings on this final season, part of me doesn't want it to end.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
One last season and then its finally over. Took a bit too long to get here honestly, but at least it was worth it with some really good episodes sprinkled about. If everything is back I hope to god they have an episode dedicated to the ghost truck otherwise this particular plot is useless.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
I hope they're not going to make the last season one giant greatest hits album, because that's really the vibe they're going for since Comic-Con.

Tackling a couple of old monsters again would be perfectly fine but considering all the returns we already know about it really shouldn't be more than that.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Starting to put the S15 thread together.

"Welcome to the end" seems like an obvious OT title but I have another quote from S5 in mind that I'm thinking about.

OP
OP
PhoncipleBone

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Yeah I was going to say Bela, it would make sense since she's in hell.

There aren't that many monsters/demons they could bring back since they're all in the empty.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Bringing back Lauren as Bela for an episode would be incredible.

My other big hope for the season is that we finally find out what happened to real Bobby in Heaven. I'll take Bobby in every possible form, Alt-Bobby included, but we haven't seen our Bobby since season 10 when he helped Cas break Metatron out of Heaven and got caught by the angels.

In season 11, it was a flashback episode with Rufus. In seasons 12, 13 and 14, we only got Alt-Bobby.

Have it that he was turned into an angel and he possesses the body of Alt-Bobby. Boom. Problem solved.

Donsonite

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Bringing back Lauren as Bela for an episode would be incredible.

My other big hope for the season is that we finally find out what happened to real Bobby in Heaven. I'll take Bobby in every possible form, Alt-Bobby included, but we haven't seen our Bobby since season 10 when he helped Cas break Metatron out of Heaven and got caught by the angels.

In season 11, it was a flashback episode with Rufus. In seasons 12, 13 and 14, we only got Alt-Bobby.

Have it that he was turned into an angel and he possesses the body of Alt-Bobby. Boom. Problem solved.
Alt Bobby really doesn't fill in the role of old Bobby at all for me, so yeah, definitely agree, will be really disappointing if we don't see what happened with the original Bobby, they left it on a bit of a cliffhanger.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Alt Bobby really doesn't fill in the role of old Bobby at all for me, so yeah, definitely agree, will be really disappointing if we don't see what happened with the original Bobby, they left it on a bit of a cliffhanger.

My problem with him and Alt-Charlie is that they were just... the same character. There's slightly more of an edge to them but not much. I was hoping that in the case of Bobby, they would turn him into an antagonist. An evil version of Bobby for the boys to go up against would be interesting. I thought Mary's death might push them in that direction but we'll see.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Yeah ... the only non "There'll be peace when you are done" title that I accept is "Lets hope there'll be peace when they are done" =P

Tribal_Cult

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Final episode title HAS to be "Carry On".
Anyway, this show is literally longer more than half my fucking life. I cannot believe it's going to end. I mean, it's time, but...

Oct 27, 2017
After last seasons finale, I'm really glad the show is ending now. I'm only gonna watch it because, hey I've come this far, might as well finish no matter how unhappy I am.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
I started watching in Season 3. I always loved it for the most part, even when I jokingly called it "Poopernatural" during the down seasons.

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I started watching in Season 3. I always loved it for the most part, even when I jokingly called it "Poopernatural" during the down seasons.

hahaha I called it that for a bit too. (and sometimes when it's good just for fun because I'm 7 inside) That and Stupernatural. And Smallville was Smellville.

BrutalInsane

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I binged this show this year . . . my wife was watching it, I dismissed it at first as 'it's a CW show for teenagers lol' but the more she watched, the more I was drawn in . . . it's soooooo good and so much fun. I didn't get into it until around season 7 but I'm starting from the beginning now as I've heard the first 5 or so seasons are the best, and we haven't met Cas yet at this point. It's just consistently good, and I'm amazed at how fast they found their footing halfway through season 1.

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
As for the S15 OT title, this is my suggestion:

Supernatural S15 [OT] "Nothing ever really ends..."

In reference to the last thing Chuck (God) said in the S5 finale, right as he faded away. I always liked that line and at the time it felt like the end of the series, which is now actually happening. :(

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Will be a bit later. I thought of a fun little idea to celebrate the series in the OP, so it'll take a little longer to put together. :)