• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Supernatural Season 14 |OT| Nobody Else Wanted to Make It

Oct 28, 2017
Looks like my predictions are coming true...

Sam and Dean try to trap Jack in the box that Dean had built for Michael. Upon failing, evil Jack brings back Lucifer for season 15 for an evil team duo?

Anyone else want to offer any feedback on this? Also who here is interested in a Supernatural spinoff series (ie: Wayward Sisters or something else)?
I can see that. I would probably throw
the Empty
into the mix also.

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Looks like my predictions are coming true...

Sam and Dean try to trap Jack in the box that Dean had built for Michael. Upon failing, evil Jack brings back Lucifer for season 15 for an evil team duo?

Anyone else want to offer any feedback on this? Also who here is interested in a Supernatural spinoff series (ie: Wayward Sisters or something else)?
Judging by the title of the next episode ("Jack in the Box"), definitely seems like your first prediction was correct.

I don't think Lucifer will be back, though. Dragging Lucifer out for yet another season would be a very poor choice for the final season.

Finally trying to catch up. I'm only 8 episodes behind now. I just watched the one where they go into Dean's mind bar.

The episode before was not very good. The midseason finale. I liked the Die Hard reference though. This one was better.

Am also reading the Supernatural novel, Joyride.

Nov 15, 2017
so is it really Satan in his head, or is it his own subconscious tainted by being half Satan?

Being that he killed Nick and banished Satan, it would seem that Satan is not in the world.

Nov 19, 2017
Watching this week episode's, amazing how the opening moments felt like a sweeter and more proper sendoff than the entirety of last week.

And... finished. Really dug this one, and thought they successfully made you feel for everyone involved. Jack is a walking nuke who has psychopathic tendencies without his soul, but who still clearly has a bit of his soul left because he cares about the Winchesters and Mary and just lacks a lot of the tools to express that (very similar to how actual psychopaths do feel as well).

Predictions for the finale:
They'll find some way, most likely due to God, to bring Jack's soul back and destroy the archangel part of him. But right when they're about to do the latter, The Empty will cash in on its deal with Castiel and also force Jack to continue to create angels out of humans so ultimately more angel "souls" are sent its way.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
He's still a nephilim, hence the yellow eyes. They've made it clear quite a few times over the last few seasons that he's much stronger than archangels.
True, but the nephilim power is supposed to be human soul + angel grace. So if he lost his soul, I would think he would be depowered compared to what he was before. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Oct 25, 2017
the moments before Jack gets in the box were really tense, show hasn't had tension like that in a while. I do kind of wish the whole him being under Dumah's influence and making new angels subplot lasted a couple episodes, the pace of this episode felt like 3 in one compared to the rest of the season. (I really liked it though, one of the best of the season)

I did like Dumah, though! Sad to see her go.

Jul 25, 2018
When we see angels like Dumah go that quickly, I wonder how they lived thousands of years. All it takes is one stab and that's it.

It was a good ep. It's long overdue to be done with Nick/Lucifer. He's a great actor, it's just been there done that, let's move on.