Supernatural Season 14 |OT| Nobody Else Wanted to Make It

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if The Empty was the one responsible. He may have made a deal but he's under no obligation to keep it. We've seen he's capable of changing his form like he did when Castiel first woke up. We've also seen he's incredibly powerful and was able to enter Heaven somehow. He must be as old if not older than God. Perhaps he wanted Jack because like how Angels power Heaven they power him when they die? Could be why he's so strong. If it was The Empty it might also explain why Billie went there to talk.
Older than God and the Darkness even.

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if The Empty was the one responsible. He may have made a deal but he's under no obligation to keep it. We've seen he's capable of changing his form like he did when Castiel first woke up. We've also seen he's incredibly powerful and was able to enter Heaven somehow. He must be as old if not older than God. Perhaps he wanted Jack because like how Angels power Heaven they power him when they die? Could be why he's so strong. If it was The Empty it might also explain why Billie went there to talk.
I thought for sure that was going to be the big reveal after Dean refused to shoot Jack. Chuck felt out of character all episode, and I thought he was going to reveal himself as The Empty at the end of the episode. But I'm not sure the Empty has those powers Chuck showed at the end, and I'm still not sure if that was The Empty with Billie at the end, or Lucifer. My initial guess was that The Empty "took over" Chuck/God and that's why Billie was saying we need to talk, but I now lean towards it just being Chuck (and I'd rather be wrong, because I feel that retroactively ruins S11)

Guess we'll find out for sure next season!

Sayuz

Apr 29, 2019
I finally got caught up on the last few episodes. And like a lot of other people, I'm not sure I like the direction they've taken Chuck, unless it turns out it really isn't him at all. I know a lot of fans have wanted the Winchesters to fight God since the likes of season 4 or whatnot, but God in Supernatural has never come off as evil. At worst he's disinterested, but not bad. So it seems like a strange turn to suddenly have him be revealed to be the last villain of the series, even if it's thematically fitting in a way.

Still, they made it seem like Castiel was going to be the a new god and the antagonist of season 7, and that didn't happen, so I'll wait and reserve judgement until I see where season 15 really takes us.

Unpopular opinion, but I also hope they bring Lucifer back one last time. True, he's been a bit overused in the last few years, but it feels unsatisfying to tease him returning again (especially after showing us his cool, new Terminator-esque black ooze form), and show that he still exists in The Empty, but then not do anything with it. I'm not sure where they'd take his character at this point, but since we know he's still out there, I want more of a resolution.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I finally got caught up on the last few episodes. And like a lot of other people, I'm not sure I like the direction they've taken Chuck, unless it turns out it really isn't him at all. I know a lot of fans have wanted the Winchesters to fight God since the likes of season 4 or whatnot, but God in Supernatural has never come off as evil. At worst he's disinterested, but not bad. So it seems like a strange turn to suddenly have him be revealed to be the last villain of the series, even if it's thematically fitting in a way.

Still, they made it seem like Castiel was going to be the a new god and the antagonist of season 7, and that didn't happen, so I'll wait and reserve judgement until I see where season 15 really takes us.

Unpopular opinion, but I also hope they bring Lucifer back one last time. True, he's been a bit overused in the last few years, but it feels unsatisfying to tease him returning again (especially after showing us his cool, new Terminator-esque black ooze form), and show that he still exists in The Empty, but then not do anything with it. I'm not sure where they'd take his character at this point, but since we know he's still out there, I want more of a resolution.
Seems like the Christian God to me.

Plus following the religious line of logic, if God does it it can't be bad. It's everyone else that is wrong. Right? He plays dice, apparently. /anti Einstein

MrH

Nov 3, 2017
I just finished the finale and wow, what a great season and I can't wait for S15, they've really set it up nicely. I still can't believe it's coming to an end, and I'm sad that it is because it's still so good.

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how I feel about God being the villain all along, it's a little cheap but it does work pretty well.
I just hope they manage to make next season move along well without filler.

Supernatural has never come off as evil. At worst he's disinterested, but not bad. So it seems like a strange turn to suddenly have him be revealed to be the last villain of the series, even if it's thematically fitting in a way.
He's not reaalllly evil though, he's a petulant child. That's how God's been depicted for a while and he's just throwing a tantrum because his "toys" won't do what he says.