• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
bPTSaTel.jpg

Supernatural: Season 14

Thursdays at 8pm on The CW

Premieres Thursday, October 11th.

Official Supernatural Twitter Feed

Official Facebook Page

What is going on?

I am really not sure. I watched the entire series until about halfway through season 12, and then for one reason or another didnt watch season 13 except for the wonderful Scooby-Doo crossover episode.

The show was renewed for a 14th season because the apocalypse might actually occur if it ever went off the air at this point.

dean-winchester-downing-huge-sandwich-scoobynatural.gif

tumblr_inline_p6j6xe57ap1r4bc1z_540.gif

I really don't know where it is going, but apparently Dean is evil again or something.

Also, nobody else wanted to make the OT, and those keeping up with the show need somewhere to congregate and talk about it far away from the insane Tumblr crowd and shippers. I have been making the OTs for the show since season 6 at the ninth circle of hell, so might as well keep tradition going. Maybe I can hit a decade of doing this eventually.

This is for you, Fiction .

43btqY1l.jpg

Andrew Dabb and Robert Singer

The Cast

NZuOf2El.jpg

Katie Sarife as Sam Winchester

Katie's Official Twitter Feed

Official Facebook Page

XdWuq5bl.jpg

Alyssa Lynch as Dean Winchester

Alyssa's Official Twitter.

Official Facebook Page

PvskeWol.jpg

Nina Walker as Castiel/Jimmy/Whoever the hell they want the character to be this season.

Nina's Official Twitter Feed

Nina's Alternate Personality Twitter Feed.

Official Facebook Page

uOPBZWDl.jpg

Mark Pellegrino demanding back his role as Lucifer from Andrew Dabb.

The Music

One of the biggest things about Supernatural is its awesome soundtrack. While the last two seasons have not been as generous with their great classic rock offerings, the show continues to have one of the best soundtracks of any show around.

A listing of all the songs, separated by episode, in the show so far.

Qllj5Mn.gif

SPOILER POLICY

Spoilers are a sensitive subject on the internet. Episode titles and descriptions should be considered spoilers, and tagged as such. Rumors should be treated the same as well.

Once an episode has aired on the East Coast, then it is fair game and should not be spoiler tagged.

Speculation is encouraged and welcome, and should not be spoiler tagged unless it contains information NOT presented on the show. So if you read an interview and they mention something coming, spoiler that stuff!

Remember, if you post some major spoilers without tagging them, this could happen:

YdIOe.gif

And also remember that this is still a happy little family here:

b1LA2gHl.jpg

Don't want to be civil and just complain all the time?

tClH1ge.gif

As for Thursday nights at 8pm:

sq63lKn.gif

9NC07oV.gif

8I5Qwmk.gif

dZpF0Oa.gif

And on some Thursdays:

79cIwrP.gif

frowny_face_supernatural.gif

And just for some fun:

tumblr_inline_n0oziqvff31roav68.gif

BPs68vb.jpg

And for a completely out of date, but still fun infographic:

f0I4J4n.jpg

Also, what did Moose and Squirrel think of season 6 of Arrow?

Yes, Phoney Bone is lazy and just repurposed almost everything from his season 13 OT. But since nobody else would step up to the plate, this is what you get.

At least this OT is still better than season 7 of Supernatural.

Last edited:

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow I really need to go through all those fun facts at the end of this OT. Nice job OP!

Deleted member 1759

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
After watching 13 seasons I'm at a point where I just have to continue watching Supernatural even if I wouldn't like to.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You have my angel blade!

PS: NuDean isn't evil, just misunderstood.

And by misunderstood, I mean Alt-Michael is inside him (in a totally platonic kind of way) and wants to get the Apocalypse back on the menu, if memory serves.

PPS: that Scooby ep in S13 was a thing of beauty.

Dingens

Circumventing ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I demand more ghost episodes!
+ an update to the trivia chart

Last edited:

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
My wish list for the season:

Gabe's not dead
What is on the mixtape?!
Sam gets a plot that doesn't suck
Cas actually has a good day
Longing Destiel stares (this is a freebie)
Ghostfacers
Dean being Micheal for at least five episodes
The Empty Creature
Some real psychological scary stuff ala Midnight, Doctor Who.
Charlie Ships It
Destiel is canon! (Never going to happen)

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Gabe's not dead
What is on the mixtape?!
Ghostfacers
The Empty Creature
Charlie Ships It
Mark Pellegrino comes back

You forgot one.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018

Gabe's not dead
What is on the mixtape?!
Ghostfacers
The Empty Creature
Charlie Ships It
By the Empty creature, do you mean that thing that talked to Cass when he was in the Empty? I wanna see that, too.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Really weak premiere.

A few things here and there have potential, namely Sam (Jared was fantastic) and Jack/Cass, but the show needs to get rid of all the bloat to let that shine, and I don't think that's going to happen.

WAY too many characters and still rehashing the same old shit : Cass fucks up, king of hell (boy that demon sucked hard), copy-pasted Bobby, Nick... seriously why is that guy still here apart from Dabb's undying love of Pellegrino.

Not much to say about Michael. Jensen's acting was fine. That last scene removed all hope I had that the writers might make him somewhat interesting or morally conflicted.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
How old are these two guys now. They gotta be in their 40s

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
Destiel and Beyonce reference were fun but this was just an ok episode. Also LOL at poor Castiel get beaten up in the first 10 minutes.

I want to see more of Michael Dean before I fully judge him.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Solid enough episode. Definitely a slower start for the season. I'm still excited though. The past three seasons have all been great and I enjoy Dabb's focus on a larger cast with that "family" feeling.

Did not expect the twist with Nick. That's a pretty good way of keeping a fantastic actor in the show while giving him something new to do. Of course, he's there for a reason. I wonder what their plan is for him?

I liked the fact that they seem to be writing Hell out of the show for a bit -- or so it seems. Introducing a new character like Kip only to kill him was a good idea. It was basically the writers saying, "We're not going to try and find a new Crowley again."

My biggest real complaint is the Cas stuff. Enough with him being beaten up and weak as hell. Seriously, Cas is one of the brothers and they should never write him off but why not just make him permanently human at this point?

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
By the way, what the hell was with The CW spoiling the fact that Nick was alive in that weird 4 second scene when they went to commercials? Was that purposeful or did someone fuck up?

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I'm glad that I thought about this show while watching the game. I thought I should see when it started, searched it and saw that it's on tonight at 11 as per KTLA and the time change. That's the only station I get that airs it now, I guess. Unless Space is a couple of days late like it was before, which I just thought of.

Got it recording but not expecting a ton. This show has gone downhill again.

Oct 25, 2017
By the way, what the hell was with The CW spoiling the fact that Nick was alive in that weird 4 second scene when they went to commercials? Was that purposeful or did someone fuck up?
Or that it said stay tuned for the preview, showed Supergirl and then immediately into the next show.
I checked through like 4 times.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Man that was pretty bad.
- Dean / Michael is pretty terrible
- That Castiel kidnapping scene was corny
- Nick? Why?
- In a series of ridiculously stupid fights where nobody should have survived that demon fight w/ Sam and friends nearly tops them all

Oct 25, 2017
I've missed you all so much :8 how you all doin :p?

As for tonight's episode...How the fuck did Cas get his ass kicked by a buncha Demons? He takes on Angels with ease, then fails so hard and unable to take down a single Demon? I was about to scream at my monitor when I saw Lucifer's meatsuit. Good thing it's just Nick lol. The intro scene is pretty cool, the blue flames was pretty amazing. I thought only crossroad demons could make deals? But that demon said he loves to make deals or something like that, but had pure black eyes, not red eyes...as for that gun scene. You'd think they'd be better shots since they'd have to conserve ammo in Apocalypse-Land. However, I was glad Demons were a threat again, they put up a hell of a fight instead of just lol weaker than regular monsters now, and then they ruined it by making them all run away from Sam :/.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Honestly shocked they'd only been to Colorado that few times. Felt like I was constantly complaining about hiding mountains with generic trees lol.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Not sure how I felt about this episode. I'm a little bored with Michael Dean, because I feel like I already know where this story is inevitably headed, but maybe they'll surprise me. The Cass thing was disappointing as hell, as others have noted. No way he should have gotten clowned by those demons. Full on Worf Effect right there.

Also I must have been more bored by last season's finale than I realized, because I had forgotten a lot about the status quo. I had forgotten who Maggie was. Was Jack depowered? I guess I forgot about that.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
I thought only crossroad demons could make deals? But that demon said he loves to make deals or something like that, but had pure black eyes, not red eyes
He said that he wanted "the Crowley Deal" (which my CC capitalized like that). He was asking Sam if he could have the same arrangement that the boys had with Crowley, meaning they would sometimes help each other out and not actively try to kill each other. Then he listed a few things that he hoped Sam would turn a blind eye to, and crossroads deals were on that list, but the list was just general demon stuff that any of his demons might get up to.

Oct 25, 2017
He said that he wanted "the Crowley Deal" (which my CC capitalized like that). He was asking Sam if he could have the same arrangement that the boys had with Crowley, meaning they would sometimes help each other out and not actively try to kill each other. Then he listed a few things that he hoped Sam would turn a blind eye to, and crossroads deals were on that list, but the list was just general demon stuff that any of his demons might get up to.
Wasn't talking about that. I coulda sword there was a mention of deal during his conversation with Cas...I guess I remembered wrong lol

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't kept up with this show in years. I can't believe its still up in the air. What are they even doing nowadays? You'd think they would have exhausted all the plausible plot lines LOL.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Wasn't talking about that. I coulda sword there was a mention of deal during his conversation with Cas...I guess I remembered wrong lol
He just said he wants to make a deal with Sam when Cas asked him why he captured him for bait.
Yeah, this. He meant "deal" as in "an agreement" not as in a true crossroads magical deal. I can totally see why that's confusing, though, since he's a demon. The writer should have maybe chosen to use a synonym of "deal."