• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
It's like the people on the show Community finished college and all got a job at the Superstore. I like the characters in Superstore slightly more though, and having a bigger cast all being lunatics makes it more fun.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Sandra being scared of Carol and jumping out the car at the end was great.

Lol @ Marcus having a fight in the breakroom and going back to work.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Also, I think we just saw Linda Porter's last appearance in the show. It was pretty funny at that.

BlueScrote

Oct 25, 2017
The cast of this show is just great, one of the best ensemble comedies in recent memory. Also this was the second show to have an occulus quest ad in it this week (black-ish also had a b-plot for the occulus quest).

Book One

Oct 25, 2017
Finished binging the series last month.

Really enjoyable and should be talked about more

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
I'm curious to see how the eventual Sandra/Jerry wedding ends up going. Especially what Carol will do.

I guess the Union storyline is over now, or at least put on pause.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
If anything, that money should go to Sandra. Myrtle seemed to be the one who treated her badly the least.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
"The only thing you need to ask Glenn is how a man manages to make it to 60 without hitting puberty."

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, the Marcus stuff was great. Cheyene attempting to help Mateo was good as well.

I haven't seen Limitless either, but I know the premise. I agree with Amy, lol.

Oct 26, 2017
I loved the subplot of Mateo and Marcus being roommates so Marcus occasionally speaks Filipino. The last episode was really funny with them suddenly cursing each other in Filipino.

Here's a translation for those who're curious.

Mateo: You're really stupid!! (Tarantado ka talaga!!)
Marcus: I heard that, asshole!! (Narinig ko 'yon gago!!)
Mateo: You're shameless, I know you were the one who stole my stuff!! (Ang kapal ng mukha mo, alam kong ikaw ang kumuha ng gamit ko!!)

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I loved the subplot of Mateo and Marcus being roommates so Marcus occasionally speaks Filipino. The last episode was really funny with them suddenly cursing each other in Filipino.

Here's a translation for those who're curious.

Mateo: You're really stupid!! (Tarantado ka talaga!!)
Marcus: I heard that, asshole!! (Narinig ko 'yon gago!!)
Mateo: You're shameless, I know you were the one who stole my stuff!! (Ang kapal ng mukha mo, alam kong ikaw ang kumuha ng gamit ko!!)
Lol thats fantastic. Thanks for the translation

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Wow, so no one live-chatted for Sandra's wedding? Poor girl can't seem to win (not that I'm blaming anyone given what came after).

Mateo and Rodrigo had some nice moments too. He's a keeper.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I ended up binging through the show on Hulu in the span of a week or so after never paying any attention to it. I like it quite a bit. I really like how Dina develops over the seasons, starting as a sort of love-to-hate pain in the ass and turning into one of my favorite characters.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Glenn stealing Garret's anecdote about Jerry, and forcing Garret to make up a story about Jerry was great.

Jonah accidentally causing the wait staff to quit.

Dinah punching Carol to rescue the cat and Sandra hugging her for it was also great.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Superstore is one of those shows I always forget to watch and then when I'm getting caught up on something else on NBC (Good Place, mostly) I'm like AHH I HAD A BUNCH OF EPISODES TO WATCH

I always enjoy watching it. I just wish I knew why it always seems to fade out of memory whenever I'm not IN the NBC app watching another show.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
I could see the season finale being Amy losing manager spot and Glenn retaking the manager spot.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
I knew that free cereal would backfire but I also figured it would provide hella comedic value throughout the episode.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Nice guest spot with Jimmy from The Mick. Liked that Dinah turned him over to the cops, even though she was attracted.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
The Mick's cancelling still hurts a little. :( I can't believe AP Bio is making it to a third season (well, thanks to Peacock) while The Mick didn't make it past two because Fox sucks. Fucking Dennis.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
God The Mick didn't deserve to be cancelled so that AP Bio could live

Didn't really care for AP Bio, The Mick was my favorite of the Always Sunny family going solo. Although I haven't watched Mac's Apple+ show.

tumblr_ophinjjHkX1wn637ao2_500.gifv

Rellodex

Oct 29, 2017
The Mick's cancelling still hurts a little. :( I can't believe AP Bio is making it to a third season (well, thanks to Peacock) while The Mick didn't make it past two because Fox sucks. Fucking Dennis.

AP Bio was so frustrating. The entire premise felt underutilized. A disgraced psychology professor in front of a rogue's gallery of eccentric students felt like a show that should write itself.

Instead the show decides to stick to its guns on the two least interesting and restrictive aspects of its premise: that Jack wants to destroy his rival professor and that he doesn't care about anyone but himself. Neither of which elements are blown up to outrageous enough proportions to actually ever be funny.

I think the show sorted out a lot of its issues in the second half of season 2, but the ship had sailed at that point.

Last edited: