• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
EB7-NyFX4AAI6mM

Guess a massive pinch of salt because it comes from some YouTuber on Twitter.

But then again Red Dead 2 had leaks of it's map before the announcement etc.

What do we reckon? Fake or real?

Last edited:

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Never played Bully, but is it just literally a game where you bully people in a school? Why would that be fun?

Polynaut

Oct 27, 2017
As far as screens to fake go, a map would be one of the easiest. The slightly off kilter angle only adds to the fakeness. Gonna say fake!

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
People really want this game badly huh. I've been seeing rumours for this game for almost a year now

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Look at the character model in the top right fam

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Looks like someone said "everyone will believe this cause RDR2 leaked with a map originally"

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Lololololololol. "i've never played this thing, but let me jump to conclusions based solely on a title". Pretty bad post.
on the other hand this why the game was renamed canis canem edit in the uk, because all the tabloids saw the name and immediately claimed it was a game about being a bully.

Which tbh is probably what R* wanted anyway.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
even if it was real, i couldn't care less about a leaked map menu of all things

OP
OP
Macca

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
And regarding the character model in the background it's from the video where the guy got the PC version of Bully playing in the background.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think it's fake as hell, but I wouldn't be surprised by a Rockstar map getting leaked, it happened with GTA V and RDR2 waaayyy before even being announced