• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
96025162.jpg

I'll always be sad that flower revenge was fake.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Still better quality than the Halo leak, not nearly potato enough. Obviously fake!

Otakunofuji

Oct 27, 2017
Never played Canis Canem Edit, but is it just literally a game where you speak Latin or something? Why would that be fun?

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
I doubt all three recent Rockstar games would leak first from a map. One, okay. Two, that's rare. But THREE?.... Nah. No way.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Not ever believing it until there's a leak of a Bully Online so they can charge us loads of MTXs

But i want a Bully 2

RedshirtRig

Nov 14, 2017
Never played Bully, but is it just literally a game where you bully people in a school? Why would that be fun?
It was more like you were a pugilist punk in a school full of bullys, you were the one to bring them down a peg and unify everybody. Of course you could be a bully if you wanted. It sounds dumb, but it is probably my favorite Rockstar game.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Never played Dog Eat Dog, but is it just literally a game where you watch dogs eat each other or something? Why would that be fun?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
We're seeing a repeat of the RDR2 leaks lol. The entire map leaked

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
On the GTA forums, they are saying the menu layout in the image is from the iPhone/Android version of Bully. If true that proves it is a fake.

EmptyWarren

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Bully is the GTA formula with youth replacements. Steal bikes, beat people up, get detention for breaking rules, meet zany characters all to a wonderful soundtrack.

Bully is one of the best games on PS2.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, in Bully you CAN bully any NPC you want. If you want to run around grabbing stereotypical geeks and shoving them into lockers, you can.

There's still really nothing problematic about the game tbh. It's cartoonishly over the top and the story isn't "you're bullying people".

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Never played Bully, but is it just literally a game where you bully people in a school? Why would that be fun?

No, that's not what it was about. The media had an absolute field day when this game came out because that's what they thought as well.

"You mean the makers of Grand Theft Auto made a game called Bully that takes place at a school? Time to freak the fuck out without actually seeing or playing it!"

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Looks and apparently is fake. Folks in the Rockstar community were quick to point out it shares much of the same UI and Font as the mobile release of Bully, which Rockstar never worked on but a outside party did.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017

It was basically GTA gameplay in a school
. Visit a character icon on a map, watch 8 minutes of characters gesticulating in basic PS2 mocap (fists clenched at all times) cutscenes.

Do some fetch quest/race or mini game and see another cutscene
Rinse and repeat ad nauseum

Plastic Shark

Nov 17, 2017
Boy there sure has been a lot of Bully 2 nonsense lately. I wish there was a Bully 2 too but I've come to peace knowing it's ultra dead.

Mar 29, 2018
I'm actually gonna say real on this one, although I'm sure the rumours about the game no longer being in production will be true.

The name is a marketing gimmick. The game is basically less-extreme GTA where you play a tough, intense high school kid in a town instead of an adult criminal in a city. You deal with high school politics, improve your lot, work through a story about your family and friends.

Oct 27, 2017
You know, I never really gave bully a chance, but this nakes ne interested since I've been enjoying Rockstars games a lot lately.

How is the checkpoint system?

I honestly don't remember too well about the checkpoint system specifically, although I do recall it having better QOL features and being more forgiving than comparable GTA games from the same era. I played it a few years ago when it came to PS4 and while I think it's an underrated game the technical performance was fucking rough. I would strongly recommend it on PC if you can, or Xbox BC if it's supported.

Trickstah

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
I'll forever be 50/50 in trusting leaks, ever since this Halo 4 video was leaked and everyone thought it was fake but it turned out real LOL: