• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ujoeurubbyuz.jpg
Here's the first look at the collection, expect more pictures of it soon.

EDIT: Here's a Hypebeast article with the full set of looks:

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
I am going to regret asking this;

but outside of camping out of my local Supreme store days before, when do they usually release them items online? Midnight the day of? Or is it a random time during the day?

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
The "designs" are just panels from the manga plastered on stuff? It works on the boards but a big white rectangle on the front of a green or red shirt? Nah that's some glaringly ugly and pretty lazy.

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, I'm pretty disappointed with how they designed these pieces. The black sweatshirt with the nuke in the back is kinda heat though.

Chamomile

Oct 25, 2017
Yikes, this is a garbage, lazy collection.

You really couldn't do more than print some manga panels on a T-Shirt, Supreme?

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
While I also think these are pretty low effort, I would still wear one. That said, no way in hell I'd wait outside a store somewhere for one nor pay like more than $20 bucks for any of these. This looks like some crap I've ordered off AliExpress.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That jacket just is just hilariously bad....just a random image on the right breast wtf?

Looks like somebody made these with My First T-Shirt Iron-On Kit.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Seen this recently which I thought was dope:

kaneda-jin-tian-leggings-leggings-dustrial-alternative-fashion_1024x1024.jpg

Haven't seen much else Akira-related merch I've liked otherwise. Pill jacket replicas are crazy expensive in general.

That's... super lazy and ugly
If there's anything Supreme is known for, it's this. There's pretty much no nuance or effort put into their actual designs, it's driven by brand.

pleighboi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I tried to get a supreme back pack for my girlfriends son through the app a couple of weeks ago. Everything sold out in about 3 minutes. I really like the jacket see if I can purchase one

fleeting

Oct 27, 2017
Expected everybody to eat this sh*t up when entering the thread, glad I was wrong! Lazy, boring shitty designs. I don't get the supreme hype.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There are like two decent items on the whole list.

Give me like 30 min and I could do better.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never even heard of this brand. Designs look like lazy garbage. Wouldn't pay $10 for this shit.