• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
Game changer and totally unexpected

giphy.gif

I just had MySpace war flashbacks.

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This blew my mind when I moved to MN, gas station pizza is supposed to be nasty as hell, but there I am at 9am grabbing a breakfast pizza.

Speaking of gas station food, Kwik Trip has some damn good chicken tenders, again bucking the gas station trend.
Almost all of Kwik Trip's food offerings are better than they have every right to be. I almost exclusively stop at Kwik Trips for gas/rest stops when I am driving through areas that have them.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if it's a southern grocery chain or not, but Save-A-Lot sells the best store-bought pasta sauce I've ever had and it's $1 per jar. Mantia's is the brand, I think? It's crazy.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
In Merida, Mexico, I found a restaurant simply called Taiwan. It has surprisingly solid Taiwanese food (whereas most of the Asian food I've had here is mediocre American Asian fare) - steamed dumplings, meat buns, rice + stuff on it, and beef ramen.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
All of the food at the Costco food place thing is surprisingly good, but the hot dogs and pizza are both "Huh...this is pretty good"

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This blew my mind when I moved to MN, gas station pizza is supposed to be nasty as hell, but there I am at 9am grabbing a breakfast pizza.

Speaking of gas station food, Kwik Trip has some damn good chicken tenders, again bucking the gas station trend.
A Kwik Trip just opened up in our town. Tried the chicken tenders based on this post. You weren't kidding. Those things were so juicy and flavorful, it's shocking they came from a gas station.