• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
I don't remember, did this week's preview show the immunity challenge? I'm thinking it might be one of the duel ones, which means Manu actually has a chance. I've only got two Manu players on my team, but I'm considering subbing them in.

OP
OP
SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
I don't remember, did this week's preview show the immunity challenge? I'm thinking it might be one of the duel ones, which means Manu actually has a chance. I've only got two Manu players on my team, but I'm considering subbing them in.

If this helps, here is the Survivor Press Photo site. Newest photos first, and they show what type of challenge you can expect this week.

General reminder that while stuff like this don't show anything related to the winning tribe, tribal council, or the person booted - keep convo about stuff that hasn't aired yet in spoiler tags (or super vague like this post lol).

Oct 28, 2017
If this helps, here is the Survivor Press Photo site. Newest photos first, and they show what type of challenge you can expect this week.

General reminder that while stuff like this don't show anything related to the winning tribe, tribal council, or the person booted - keep convo about stuff that hasn't aired yet in spoiler tags (or super vague like this post lol).

I probably won't look at that just in case, though I do trust it'd be safe. The preview is about the only thing I watch in advance, and even then I don't always (guess I will this season if they're gonna show Extinction stuff during the credits).

OP
OP
SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
Reminder we're in the last hours before tonight's episode to adjust your active and benched roster choices!

jstevenson

Developer at Insomniac Games
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Burbank CA
finally caught up.

man they don't even try to hide the idols anymore, bright colors? come on.

also the twist seems silly, and the cliffhanger was ridiculous.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
The easiest way for the Isle of Extinction to be good is for it to just straight up be Suffering Island

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
can-i-offer-you-a-nice-egg-in-this-trying-31991860.png

Grexeno

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome back to "David wants to vote out Wentworth but then Wendy just walks into the ocean"

Grexeno

Oct 25, 2017
This is so setting up a narrative of David wanting to taking Wentworth out repeatedly, always missing his chance and Kelley slitting his throat the first time a distraction isn't committing game suicide (probably after a swap).
And then not to be outdone, Chris sets himself on fire.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
That overacting people do when they come to the decision is kind of annoying. But the backfire tonight was hilarious

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Good episode. It was heartwarming seeing Aubry find the idol after they dragged her so much last week. The editors definitely know what they're doing, huh? It was strange they showed the old footage from past seasons of her looking... It seemed to be new footage from a past season, instead of just a flashback like they sometimes do.

That reveal with Joe was so amazing. Ron and Victoria's new alliance name is Busted.com.

Some good storytelling how they showed David explicitly telling Chris not to let Wardog in on the plan. Even Chris knew that Wardog/Kelley was a thing, but he banked so hard on Wardog/Chris being more important. Rookie mistake. It was probably smart for David to backpedal with the swap coming up (especially since he could get away with it), but it seems clear Kelley is going to be his white whale now.

Wendy is some kind of idiot savant at this game.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Omgggggg at the preview

She actually releases the chickens lmao. She's lucky they're going to swap before her tribe can straight up murder her.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully that tribe swap next week can help Wentworth so her name isn't always brought up lol. Also, I'm glad Aubry found the idol, I imagine that it'll help her on a rainy day in the future.
This is so setting up a narrative of David wanting to taking Wentworth out repeatedly, always missing his chance and Kelley slitting his throat the first time a distraction isn't committing game suicide (probably after a swap).
I was thinking the exact same, and I'm hoping it does happen.

Last edited:

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Of course, I take Aubry off my fantasy lineup and she finds an idol! I was actually thinking there might have been a swap this week so I was hedging my bets.

That vote decision seems odd. For Wardog he just kind of put himself on a losing team to keep one meat shield in front of him... You voted out a dude who literally told you everything.

Every time I see Rick I think of Griffin McElroy.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
that was a brilliant edit. "did she take the flint? that'd be crazy if she took the flint."

"I TOOK THE FLINT" lmao

CaptNink

Oct 27, 2017
B.C, Canada
How come there is always one person that doesn't want to eat the chickens? I spent half the episode thinking about the best way to cook it.

Red_V2

Oct 25, 2017
Extinction Island can be very interesting, I'm excited to see what they do with it.

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
The Edge of Extinction twist is interesting but it doesn't work with a 40 minute format. Everything has been so simplyfied so far.

I bet we could be getting a really cool sotryline and very humane interactions from people that don't have to vote each other off, but it's understandably getting like 5 minutes of the ep, which simultaniously is dragging down the "traditional" aspects of the main game.

I'm potentially extrasalty because I'm watching the most recent AUS season right now with their more extensive time slot.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I thought we'd see more of the people on Extinction island really having to struggle and work their asses off to survive and get something to eat but its pretty much nothing. There isn't much going on and they just have a crappy place to sleep. Wonder if the people who end up there will eventually try to build a shelter.

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Chris really blew his game up there.

But at the same time, I feel like that was still the best shot David had for taking out Kelley.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
How come there is always one person that doesn't want to eat the chickens? I spent half the episode thinking about the best way to cook it.
If she was a vegetarian I wouldn't care, and would sympathize with her. But knowing that she eats meat at home, I was definitely on the side of the people telling her to fuck off.

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Maybe for season 40 they can include a saboteur in both tribes for maximum survival.

Last edited:

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This f*cking music. Is it on YouTube? It's my new Sikiliza Kwa Wahenga lmao

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
fadedbones it is not looking good for your boy Keith
Juuuust now caught up on episodes 2 and 3! It was heartbreaking to see more challenges start off with swimming, it was definitely rough for him haha. The ending to ep 2 gave me chills though, what a great way to end the episode.
Seriously get fucked kieth, get casted, don't learn how to swim, single handedly put your team in a huge hole, making a dumbass snarky comment, now friggin pacing back and forth about continuing to play? Seriously, just fucking go home and don't even show up at reunion

He was good for one thing, when they were dragging the snake under the sticks, this dude was rolling under pretending to help drag the snake with his arms all stretched out and barely touching it, it was one of the funniest things I've seen on this show in a long time

No need to be a seeping asshole dude.

I think the edge of extinction thing is getting a little tired since... who wouldn't want to play still?
Blue tribe is having massive issues with the challenges, it feels like everyone is too focused on going after each other to work together properly. Is his how it usually happens? Tribes focusing on eating themselves alive before anything else?

Ep 3 stuff with Wendy was hilarious and I can't believe Chris got booted instead of her. Looking forward to the next ep!

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
That song reminds me of the more dramatic Australian Survivor score. It can be very effective (that heavy percussion during the vote reading is very hype).

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
She should have tried to demolish the coop in a way that made it look like the wind did it. At least it would be a good attempt at cover up

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
She should have tried to demolish the coop in a way that made it look like the wind did it. At least it would be a good attempt at cover up
Girl's not bright.
She is good TV, though. (Which is sorely lacking this season.)

Man, David's fucked. Just goes to show he waited too long to slit Wentworth's throat.

Last edited: