• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Lesu fucking sucks. David was so close to getting that piece and then relinquishes that to someone else. Makes him look even worse.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I wonder if Rick gets to hear what tribe lost the challenge or if he just has to pick a name for the extra vote at random. Or if this is just another bust of an advantage like that menu from Episode 1.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Aubry is getting voted out. The dumbasses want her out now, when it'll be easier post merge with more votes.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
I never understand why these people only throw 1 bag at a time unless that's all their allowed to do.

Oct 25, 2017
That was some throwing ability by War Dog there. I don't think I've ever seen someone throw that poorly and then tag back in to throw some more.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
To return from the Edge of Extinction, you just have to not be stabbed to death.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Please make it so both Victoria and Lauren change their votes and they draw rocks anyway.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
I'm shocked Aubry didn't make the merge and Joe did lol.

Fingers crossed that Aubry can win her way back in.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Aubry nooooooooo. This is why Tai always finds the idols. :(

Kinda concerned that Victoria is going to get a lot of hate from social media this week. She should consider turning off her devices for awhile.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sad to see Aubry go, here's hoping she can get back in. Also, not shocked about Wendy, honestly I'm surprised she lasted that long lol.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Imagine my surprise when the episode continued after Aubrey was sent packing. I had no idea this was a double episode, and that's awesome. One more hour left!

Phendrana

Oct 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
That first episode felt pretty gross tbh. Aubry is one of the most popular players in recent years. They brought her back once and barely showed her. Now this time it feels like they're dragging her at every opportunity. Did they really need to lay it on so thick that she was completely out of the loop? They didn't even bother to make Wendy feel like a possible boot...I don't think she'd even had a confessional at that point.

I'll never be a fan of combined Tribals, but this one was surely a failure even by the producer's standards? It was very flat. Although I'm convinced it was done to save David (or at the very least prevent Lesu from being further decimated), and I can't really fault production for making that call.

This season (and the trajectory it's clearly on) is definitely living up to the complete lack of hype pre-season. Even if this wasn't one of the worst bootlists in Survivor history - half of the fucking cast have like no defined relationships. Victoria seems cool enough, for example, but we haven't seen her interact with anyone in a meaningful way. And we've seen more of her than anyone else on her original tribe! It's how people play off each other that makes for memorable moments, so most of the cast lacking that does not bode well for the season going forward.

Edge of Extinction really sucks. Who's coming back? I feel like Rick or Aubry have the best edit for it, but that's probably just by virtue of them being in the game longer. All I know is that next Thursday I'll be chanting like I'm getting sorted at Hogwarts. "Not Keith. Not Keith."

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Everytime I see extinction island I can't help but think I wish these people were just gone... I'm so tired of Chris/Reem/Keith.

It's a sad and bad season when most of your content and drama comes from the people voted out.

Although I don't think Aubry could have completely seen her vote coming, I feel like she was being very naive and underestimating her tribe in not assuming they were having the exact same conversations she was having.

Loved the 2 tribes to 1 vote. Makes for a lot more head games and strategy.

Victoria underrated? She's been great.

Wendy in the game: We can't eat the chickens! they didn't ask for this!
Wendy as soon as she's voted out: Cheeseburger fries!!!!

Really torn on who to put my money on coming back from Extinction. My money right now is between Chris, Devin, and Aubry, but I have all 3 in fantasy so I don't know which one to put in.

Last edited:

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Devin or Aubry will be the ones to come back. Keith is going to waste his advantage screwing Chris over.

Ideally, the rest of them are booted entirely, instead of getting more time on the beach.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, sad seeing both Wendy and Aubry voted out.

Really enjoying this season so far a lot more than I thought I would.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What if this is like a twist ending like The Leftovers, and the extinct tribe is actually the real tribe

!!!!

Either way fuck everyone I ride or die for Wendy

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
Keith might be one of the most useless "players" ever, even more than that old lady who got voted off like within minutes. i dont get his game, he's weak, dumb as rocks, and has no gamesmanship at all, i mean at least wendy for all her antics is charming in a way and too nice for her own good.

i can see him using that advantage and still end up not only be dead last, but not even finishing. and jeez, reem is a fucking loon, cant wait to never see these people ever again next week.

go victoria

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Keith might be one of the most useless "players" ever, even more than that old lady who got voted off like within minutes. i dont get his game, he's weak, dumb as rocks, and has no gamesmanship at all, i mean at least wendy for all her antics is charming in a way and too nice for her own good.

i can see him using that advantage and still end up not only be dead last, but not even finishing. and jeez, reem is a fucking loon, cant wait to never see these people ever again next week.

go victoria

I dunno if he has no gamesmenship. He was literally the only person that saw that map and was like "Nah, I'mma go get this on my own."

Your basically in limbo and have no idea what this could lead to, it could get you back in the game for all you. Everyone clearly got a vote to make it seem fair. To think you want to find it together was absolutely stupid by everyone else.

Jan 6, 2019

go victoria
God I hope to see the back end of Keith and Reem. But their 3 choices are basically A. Send the losers of this redemption competition packing and start again on edge of extinction with the merge boot. B. Send the losers back to EOE for lots more angry whiny Reem and Keith footage until another competition later. or C. The EOE twist ends at merge (I doubt it, the season is named after it) So here's hoping the merge boot is the new EOE lone wolf. We all know if there's a second returnee it will be Joe lol Wonder if there will be some quitters post merge upon vote out once they know this twist and know they have to compete against him one on one

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Merge episode tonight.

Should be interesting, I'm expecting either Aubry or Chris to come back from IoE.

Last edited: