• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Survivor fucking sucks right now. I cannot wait for 40 to be just this.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
LMAOOOOOO I can't believe this is happening at this point.

EDIT: They chyrons actually say they have fake idols too lol

WTF is up with this season

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
This is what Survivor has become
I'll still never forgive the US incarnation of this show for Cirie getting bumped from her 4th season at Final 6 because everyone else had an immunity idol. This after the shenanigans during Fans vs. Favorites with the Faux Final 3 reversal.

For the record, Survivor Australia never gets bogged down with this level of idol / hidden advantage bullshit which is why it remains superior.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I wish we got crazier moments like Woo grabbing something and running or a tussle in front of the camp sign for an idol. I can't remember what Woo grabbed. Maybe it was the hint for an idol

Oct 25, 2017
I'll still never forgive the US incarnation of this show for Cirie getting bumped from her 4th season at Final 6 because everyone else had an immunity idol. This after the shenanigans during Fans vs. Favorites with the Faux Final 3 reversal.

For the record, Survivor Australia never gets bogged down with this level of idol / hidden advantage bullshit which is why it remains superior.

Been saying for a while that the twist needs to be a no advantage/hidden idol/redemption/buyback/etc season. Just voted out go home. Keep a jury of 9 and a final 3. But no other frills. Would be fun seeing people sort of play around this stuff but it not be there at all.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I do not trust Gavin at all.
I could easily see why Probst would be incensed by this season if Devens gets booted at Final 4 after failing to make a fire and Gavin defaulting his way into a Nick Wilson Doppelganger back-to-back win against Julie and Chris with the jury. Hell, Julie might even win that vote which would make him even more incensed.

Incensed enough to fire a casting director.

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like we've reached peak twist fuckery this season, and I'm enjoying it, but I hope they dial it back after this.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
I could easily see why Probst would be incensed by this season if Devens gets booted at Final 4 after failing to make a fire and Gavin defaulting his way into a Nick Wilson Doppelganger back-to-back win against Julie and Chris against the jury.

Incensed enough to fire a casting director.
I would give Gavin the Congressional Medal of Freedom if he does this.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I want Rick to win at this point. I absolutely love fake idol work. Barring Rick, I wouldn't mind Chris winning by coming back into the game really late but I feel like that is least likely.

Lauren really screwed herself over unfortunately

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I want Rick to win at this point. I absolutely love fake idol work. Barring Rick, I wouldn't mind Chris winning by coming back into the game really late but I feel like that is least likely.

Lauren really screwed herself over unfortunately
I'm still hoping Reem can pull out an 11th hour "get out of jail free" card from atop the rafters at Ponderosa and land herself back into contention.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Is this challenge skewed for Julie because she weighs significantly less than everyone else there?

And boom she dropped it all.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
He's so going to pick Julie because she has no chance of winning thus leading to a Rick/Gavin fire making?

Oct 25, 2017
So either Rick wins the fire making challenge and wins, or we see final 3 with someone who hasn't played the game, Gavin and Julie.