• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
About to be the ultimate gut punch when the person everyone has focused on the last 8 TCs loses fire making and then what game does anyone claim to have

Chris was gone for 27 days. No way I can vote for him.

Julie was Ron's good bud and her fortunes rose and fell with his. Was literally saved by Rick Devens about three votes ago by a bluff.

Gavin was part of a group that got a lot of that jury out but they might be bitter and not want to vote for the person who did that to them.

Hooray winner.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The outcome that would piss off production the most: Chris picks Julie. Rick beats Gavin. Julie wins via KAMA tribal mentality.

cubanb

Oct 27, 2017
I've enjoyed this season until now , but now i see why jeff wasnt promoting it like every other season

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope Gavin doesn't win. He just makes me feel uneasy, kind of like Gilbert from King of the Hill.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh

he's going to take Rick on himself
see.gif

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oct 25, 2017
Hey we get a winner that got carried or a winner that didn't play the game for 27 days or a winner that didn't do anything from about final 7 on.

Woof.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
HAHAHAHAHA.

Chris, I dub thee, destroyer of Devans. He deserves to win on that alone.

And the fact that he's probably spent 28 days ~extincting~ with the jury...

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I dunno. That was a massive alpha dog move Chris just made, he basically just won himself a million dollars by putting his own neck on the line.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
If Julie wins I want a single tear to roll down Probst's cheek

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
being out and making the final 3 is some bullshit imo

Especially with a player who has struggled as amazingly as devin.

Nov 1, 2017
I can't name a single move Gavin or Julie has made all season so maybe it's just recency bias but I gotta go with Chris. Bad ending either way.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Hey we get a winner that got carried or a winner that didn't play the game for 27 days or a winner that didn't do anything from about final 7 on.

Woof.
That's silly though. This season there was a very specific twist and Chris made the most out of it. He lived on the Edge without quitting for 27 days. And Rick was also voted out mind you.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is even worse than Cirie, Aubry and Tai all going out back to back to back in Game Changers lol

Cause at least you had two ok winner options left.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Going into this finale I never considered Julie as a possible winner.

This is going to be interesting.

JetMan07

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
The person I want to win never does so I'm not surprised Rick made it to the very end only to get eliminated at the last tribal. This season officially sucks now.

I like the idea of the edge of extinction but they waited too long to bring the second person back. I think they probably should have only had one person come back.

Hopefully we get a deserving winner next season.