• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
The person I want to win never does so I'm not surprised Rick made it to the very end only to get eliminated at the last tribal. This season officially sucks now.

I like the idea of the edge of extinction but they waited too long to bring the second person back. I think they probably should have only had one person come back.

Hopefully we get a deserving winner next season.

The fan favorite often goes out on Day 38; it's just odd in this season because they didn't really bother to invest us in any of the Final 3.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
The fan favorite often goes out on Day 38; it's just odd in this season because they didn't really bother to invest us in any of the Final 3.
I don't envy this editing team. I'm not sure there was much that could have been done to salvage either Julie or Gavin's games in editing. And they don't want us to like this winner even if they did (which means they would have been directed not to even bother with Julie). They probably would have done more with Gavin if he won this vote tonight (which doesn't seem likely).

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck chris

Such a fucking stupid game to have a person come back like that. Its total horseshit

Feel so bad for devin. The edge of extinction is such a bullshit concept as if its some lonely experience that is some "spiritual" journey

Man im pissed

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck chris

Such a fucking stupid game to have a person come back like that. Its total horseshit

Feel so bad for devin. The edge of extinction is such a bullshit concept as if its some lonely experience that is some "spiritual" journey

Man im pissed
You do realize that Devens also came back from the Edge of Extinction right

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
HAHAHAHAHA.

Chris, I dub thee, destroyer of Devans. He deserves to win on that alone.

And the fact that he's probably spent 28 days ~extincting~ with the jury...

What does extincting even mean? Its just some bullshit for tv. He lazes around for 28 days while devin starves for every win

Ive never hated survivor more than this

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Probst is like "YEAH WARDOG I'M NOT WRONG IT'S THE CHILDREN WHO ARE WRONG"

Nov 2, 2017
Weird winner Chris.

Waited too long in the season to bring the person back in. The other two aren't great either so Chris wins by default.

Good season ruined by the theme twist.

Hadrian

Dec 20, 2017
Chris would be the worst. Julie would be one of the worst. Gavin is a middle of the road type winner.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Yay! Chris! Not Devans!

Isn't he the epitome of the season? :P Survived extinction, came back and won.

I also hope they do a season without freaking idols. I didn't mind Devans until he became constant idol hunter. Then he just became really annoying.