• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whoever created the OP, I request a title update to "Game of Thrones can't possibly end worse than this"

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, it is.

But I'm psyched Devans won't win. He's just annoying as hell.

Why? He has every right to be annoying and trying to stir shit up. He is on the bottom and constantly brought down by being targeted. He is throwing anythig he can to stick. Idk, I felt bad for him and i dont get how ppl can be happy. He genuinely felt broke down. Compare that to julies fake crying and chris's bullshit spirit path just because he hung out on an island for 20 days of fishing and lying around

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Why? He has every right to be annoying and trying to stir shit up. He is on the bottom and constantly brought down by being targeted. He is throwing anythig he can to stick. Idk, I felt bad for him and i dont get how ppl can be happy. He genuinely felt broke down. Compare that to julies fake crying and chris's bullshit spirit path just because he hung out on an island for 20 days of fishing and lying around

He was way too annoying for me. He veered into Big Brother obnoxious for me.

I mean, that's exactly what Devens did too, minus the winning part (but he came damn close).

Yeah, true. But yeah. Just way too annoying for me. Waaaay too annoying.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
A real capper for an overall disappointing season. What a weird version of Survivor I just watched - stop letting players back after the merge.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
And to top it all off, Sia just parachutes in and gives Devens a bunch of money.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
Small thing for sure, but it bothers me that Reem is in the last place spot - should be Keith/Wendy at 1/2 out.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Also, even though Chris wasn't around for 28 days, he spent those days basically making friends with the jury, and then came back, won the final immunity challenge, and made a big move by stepping into the fire challenge. So. He still made moves with his limited time.

It's the only time I've been happy for the fire challenge lol.

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah I forgot about the Sia thing...glad Devens got something....I'd be annoyed if all he did was find and play idols, but he won some legit challenges as well

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Can I just point out how many winners have won because of crazy twists?

Super idols (two have won with them). Multiple normal idols that saved them from elimination (several have relied on them) or were used as bargaining chips to evade elimination (countless winners). People saved by tribe swaps at the perfect time.

There is an element of luck involved. Chris was lucky that Wardog overplayed and turned on Chris at a time when a player could be voted out but get back in with a second chance.

He also maximised his time on the Edge, and also back in the "game". Played both flawlessly. Never gave up. How you can turn around and not step back in awe is insane to me. Maybe his edit was a bit weak. But his game was better than everyone else's. As demonstrated by the jury voting for him to win over two people who were never voted out but kinda socially fumbled their way into a spot in the final 3.

Come on guys. Think about it a bit more, holy fuck.

cubanb

Oct 27, 2017
they gone and broke survivor and then the next season they bring boston rob back. cool cool cool

Oct 25, 2017
What I don't get is why we barely saw the edge post-merge if the winner was coming back from it. I had assumed it was because Rick was the important edge person and so it wasn't as important to show post-merge aside from when someone found an advantage.

I mean, I get that if they were giving Chris three confessionals an episode it would have been pretty obvious, but I feel like we heard from him like three times total post-merge before tonight. Just an odd choice all around.

Nov 2, 2017
Seems really desperate imo. Just have "regular" Survivor.

The last Survivor should just be Survivor. No bullshit theme tacked on.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Big Brother had a season where the coaches they had to mentor people were allowed to join in the game. I REALLY hope that isn't a situation that happens next season