• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
FANTASY REDRAFTING IS OPEN UNTIL 2/27
  • OP
    OP
    SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
    I feel like this episode should prove that 2 hour premieres should be standard. Or at least 1 1/2 hours. This episode just felt bare bones and rushed.

I'll soak in my fantasy ep 1 position because I know it won't last!

I think they made the most of it. Seems like the decision is out of production's control and CBS makes the call for lead in purposes.

Congrats on the fantasy ranking so far.

Speaking of, REDRAFTING IS OPEN UNTIL 2/27. Going to threadmark when this is the case so people have the best shot of remembering they have one week to optionally change out any players who haven't been voted out.

FANTASY REDRAFTING IS OPEN UNTIL 3/20
  • OP
    OP
    SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
    REDRAFTING IS OPEN UNTIL 3/20. However, in my experience trying it this morning, it seems like redrafted picks aren't sticking. Will hit up the site admins and see what's being done about it.

FANTASY REDRAFTING IS OPEN UNTIL 4/3
  • OP
    OP
    SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
    Hey! FANTASY REDRAFTING IS OPEN UNTIL 4/3! Take a minute early to look at who of your remaining players you want to consider swapping out. Like the last few times, voted out people on your roster cannot be swapped out.

Episode 10 (4/17) Discussion Begins Here
  • Oct 25, 2017
    I really wonder why anyone would feel any certainty at this point in the game to sit out. No one should feel certain about more than one or two allies right now.

Edit: Wardog out first again!

Episode 12 (5/1) Discussion Begins Here
  • Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
    Oct 25, 2017
    Now all these beautiful relationships will be shattered by this hellish reward challenge.

Episode 13 (5/8) Discussion Begins Here
  • Oct 25, 2017
    Smart play by Rick saying that he got the idol from the edge.

Start of the episode:
    Gavin: It has to be Devens.
    Aurora: For the first time, I finally feel comfortable in this game.

Season 40 Pick 3
  • OP
    OP
    SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
    I'll start if off then. How about people have one month from tomorrow (so.. July 1, 2019) to pick their three players? Post your three as a response in this thread or PM me and I'll add them to this threadmarked post. Make sure you spoiler tag your choices for the people who don't want to know what the cast (or for that matter, the theme) of the season is. If you want to change your picks, PM me on or before July 1st @ 11:59 PM EST.

Points will be earned based on boot number. So last place only gets one point, first place gets 20 points. If players tie for 2nd and 3rd place (assuming it's a F3), they'll both receive 18 points. Fair?

SEASON 40 PICK 3

BTM:
    Amber, Ethan, Tyson
    Carthago Delenda Est:
    Yul, Wendell, Parvati
    Catvoca:
    Jeremy, Sophie, Sarah
    ChrisR:
    Kim, Sarah, Tyson
    Electric Sheep:
    Danni, Natalie, Sophie
    Grexeno:
    Wendell, Denise, Ethan
    Jims:
    Tyson, Jeremy, Sarah
    Kirblar:
    Natalie, Sophie, Michele
    KuwabaraTheMan:
    Denise, Sophie, Tyson
    NKnight7:
    Denise, Danni, and Wendell
    RepairmanJack:
    Denise, Jeremy, Michele
    SoleSurvivor:
    Kim, Yul, Denise
    TheYanger:
    Wendell, Nick, Kim
    UberTag:
    Danni, Denise, Jeremy

STATS

• ADAM: 0
    • BEN: 0
    • AMBER: 1
    • DANNI: 3
    • DENISE: 6
    • ETHAN: 2
    • JEREMY: 4
    • KIM: 3
    • MICHELE: 2
    • NATALIE: 2
    • NICK: 1
    • PARVATI: 1
    • ROB: 0
    • SANDRA: 0
    • SARAH: 3
    • SOPHIE: 4
    • TONY: 0
    • TYSON: 4
    • WENDELL: 4
    • YUL: 2
    Most Picked as of 6/17/2019
    1. Denise @ 6
    2. Jeremy, Sophie, Tyson, and Wendell @ 4

Last edited:
    SEASON 39 FANTASY DRAFTING IS OPEN
  • OP
    OP
    SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
    Fantasy is back up for grabs. Once again, you can claim the title of SOLE SurvivERA. Ahead of the new season thread I plan to drop near the end of the week, anyone here can join now in advance. No Edge in play means one less thing to try and work around this time fantasy wise. Join our uncapped custom league by signing up for free or using your existing login (please use your username so we know who's who) at Tribal-Council.com. Click "Join Private League" when you first login and enter the league code: 74bc35a3965a750f

SurvivERAs ready?

giphy.gif