• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 4 days, 5 hours, 12 minutes, 58 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Survivor 39: Island of the Idols |OT| tHe iDOlz aRe fORmEr WiNNerZ

flyover

Oct 26, 2017
No Shonee on All Stars and I rage quit.
No worries, mate. She's in. Thank goodness.

Just seeing David again in that trailer got me laughing. The golden god.

If only Australian Survivor would stop sharing the gift of bullshit nonelims.
Totally. That and their frankenedits from five interview clips into a single sentence. Tons of reality competition shows do it, but none so egregiously.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
The editing of that challenge at the end made it look really obvious who would win. At least, to me it was the expected outcome based on how they did it.

Kirblar

Oct 25, 2017
The move from Dean was pure desperation because he didn't trust Noura.

But ... she was gonna vote with them so yeah bad move.

NKnight7

Oct 25, 2017
This majority alliance is just...blegh. At this point I won’t be shocked if Tommy makes it to the end and has a high chance of winning, even if his game has been meh at best. Also, Dean has dropped for me now and I’m annoyed that Dan is still in the game.
Not seeing much respect for the clown show that is the majority alliance from the jury.
Pretty much.

Last edited:

Kirblar

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, since it's not a spoiler now (not that it was much of one given we're on day 32/33)- Karishma has lost a ton of weight on top of the weight she lost in the game. She looks completely different in a good way.

Oct 25, 2017
And there goes the most likable player. I'm all in on Team Elaine now, but this is really starting to feel like one of those seasons that just constantly teases you with the underdogs only to pull the football away every time.

Dean might be one of the worst players in years.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I'm only 3 episodes in to Aus Survivor 4 and I already want more of this Mullet guy. Know nothing about him but he seems like a great character.

Oct 2, 2018
These Fucking stupid people. What a horrible season. The bottom 4 should have stuck together but noura is just fucking dumb.

non of the top players left I want to win. Horrible season is horrible. At least Karishma is out the horrible sack.

Easily the worst survivor season

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Oct 25, 2017
Some of those people when the loved ones come really need to get it together...

Alsu f*cking Noura lmao