• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Rob specifically said in his confessional in the first episode that he had a second offer in his back pocket that he would have pulled out if she didn't go for the first one.

Yeah, the point is he didn't offer it when she hesitated. They just talked her in to it with "You may not need your vote." "You said you were in a good alliance.". This time around it seemed like she hesitated and they offered it immediately.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Great blind side.

I don't think Molly was smug, she's gone because she's attractive/very social and part of the group felt she would be able to use that to her advantage moving forward, especially with the guys. Survivor is such a mind fuck because you try and think how you would play the game and every season shows that it's completely specific to each group and there's no one way to be successful. Try and be too like able and people might get rid of you, some seasons the attractive people are able to get very far, others they're voted out immediately because they're seen as a threat. Try and keep a low profile and you might just end up on the bottom for reasons out of your control. It's such an interesting social experiment.

OP
OP
SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe Dean will get a confessional tonight lol.

Magic-8-Ball-2.flickrCC.frankieleon.jpg

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't blame Karishma for being pissed in the slightest when no one reacted to "I'm lightheaded."

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And another good blindside.

Sheesh, if you have an idol that's only good for the next two TC's just play it.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Welp. I'm never picking a winner again.

What an absolute blue-balls of a breakout episode for Vince. :(

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I kinda get why Vince didn't play his idol there if he really did feel confidence he was in an alliance with all of the girls. From our perspective, it was obvious he wasn't in a safe position, but I can see why Vince thought alliance-wise he was okay.

But then when Karishma (who he is aligned with) started the whole whisper thing, it should've set off some huge red flags. The idol was only available next round anyway. If there was anything fishy that he can't explain, I think he has to use it. I'm guessing Vince must've viewed it as Karishma being paranoid again and wanting reassurance?

I thought Vince was going home going into Tribal Council, since they showed how shocked Rob and Sandra were in the flash forward. He would've been the most surprising boot to them.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
This episode did nothing for me. I feel bad for Karishma, but I feel like the edit was a little heavy handed on the "I'm the outsider" aspect. She really seemed like she was bringing those feelings on to her self most of the times it showed.

Actually bummed to see Vince go, but I thought most this episode was a bust for me. Giving an army boot camp montage for a dude to walk in to a camp in the middle of the night with everyone sleeping lol to where even if they do see him they probably would just think it's a cameraman or staff.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
to where even if they do see him they probably would just think it's a cameraman or staff.
When someone looked up from that twig snap and then went back to sleep, I figured they assumed it was a camera person or someone else moving around their camp. No one really has a reason to suspect that someone from the other camp would go invade in the night.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
When someone looked up from that twig snap and then went back to sleep, I figured they assumed it was a camera person or someone else moving around their camp. No one really has a reason to suspect that someone from the other camp would go invade in the night.

I just assume that almost none of that footage was from the actual same time as him going to the camp. They have to make a really easy task look suspenseful somehow.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I just assume that almost none of that footage was from the actual same time as him going to the camp. They have to make a really easy task look suspenseful somehow.
True. Could just be spliced together cause there would rarely be any tension for that kind of thing at the camp. I wish Vince had to take something more meaningful if the fire was out. Would love to have him have cut down their team flag and bring it back and watch what happens in the morning.

Oct 25, 2017
"Then we just split the votes"
"...Everyone is here"

Bummed about Vince; I really liked him. But good god, you have to play the idol there. It's only good for one more vote.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
True. Could just be spliced together cause there would rarely be any tension for that kind of thing at the camp. I wish Vince had to take something more meaningful if the fire was out. Would love to have him have cut down their team flag and bring it back and watch what happens in the morning.

I think the more suspenseful thing would have been for him to have to go to his own camp. His tribe mates would be more likely to recognize him if he woke up, they would somewhat be on the look out since they are missing a tribemate, and you could add an element like if he is caught he has to come up with some kind of lie of why he has to immediately leave. It would also leave room for his tribe to suspect he had to get an idol from the camp, but if he was caught he could have room to say he didn't actually get it since he was caught.

There would be so much more built in to it if he was just sent back to his own camp in some way.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I think the more suspenseful thing would have been for him to have to go to his own camp. His tribe mates would be more likely to recognize him if he woke up, they would somewhat be on the look out since they are missing a tribemate, and you could add an element like if he is caught he has to come up with some kind of lie of why he has to immediately leave. It would also leave room for his tribe to suspect he had to get an idol from the camp, but if he was caught he could have room to say he didn't actually get it since he was caught.

There would be so much more built in to it if he was just sent back to his own camp in some way.
I'm playing this out in my head and its amazing. That is a terrific idea. Having them automatically questioning him and wondering why he is back early (temporarily) when the note they all saw together said he would be back tomorrow.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
I'm playing this out in my head and its amazing. That is a terrific idea. Having them automatically questioning him and wondering why he is back early (temporarily) when the note they all saw together said he would be back tomorrow.
"Technically it is tomorrow!"

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After she only spoke to two of the girls I don't know how Vince could have still assumed the plan was what he thought.

Dumb vote for him....

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Just started this season. Liking most of the cast so far.

The giant statues of Sandra and Rob are super creepy lol. But yaaaaaaas at more Sandra always.

Edit: Lmao, Sandra. "Was it this hard for you?" "Fuck no. I vote you out and that's it."

❤️

Last edited:

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO fucking amazing. I'm starting to really like what these Rob/Sandra challenges are introducing into the game

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
That'd be my guess but this is clearly a cluster-F tribal in the making.
I feel like that its even more likely now with both the responses that she had. I'll be more shocked if its not her at this point. But this tribal really does feel like it has no solid direction at this point.

EDIT: Hm, I don't really have any idea what I'm talking about do I? lmao