• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Another person voted out with an idol in their pocket. Just...wow.

giphy.gif

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Great episode. Loved the whole "Plan Z" motif and how well they setup how uncertain and shifting the plans were. I was a little dizzy by the time we got to Tribal Council.

I was blindsided by Chelsea. Didn't think the crew would go for it.

Yeah, me too. Elaine and Elizabeth really seemed to balk at the suggestion initially. Guessing they are tighter with Missy and Aaron than the show led us to believe. Maybe Tom was really into the idea too and helped convince Elaine.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
The lie about the caller role is terrible lmao. Oh god.

Edit: lmao at the group unanimously kicking Noura out of the challenge hahaha.

Jason was really good at calling that.

Edit: "I love blindsides!" RIP girl.

Last edited:

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished watching. The Noura subplot was fucking beautiful. It better be a top 5 funny 115 moment if he ever gets this far.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
By sitting her out and not letting her call, they literally called her bluff and knew everything she was saying was bullshit. She passed off them practicing and knowing the comp as their advantage for making her caller. I really would like to have seen that meta conversation.

I''m tired of Karishma. Every time she's shown she seems to just be a bump on the log, every time she gets to tribal or gets a confession all szhe talks about is having to do something or climb up the ladder but we don't see her doing shit. She complains about being on the outs and by all accounts is the one putting herself there.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Edit talk? Not edit talk on possible winner, but who I think will be a soon boot based on this episode:

I think Elaine is about to get screwed by the tribe swap.

Solely because this episode pointed out Rob and Sandra saying she comes to tribal knowing nothing. I'm sure a lot of that is their understanding of the situation and Elaine purposely trying to play that up at tribal, but they could have let that be, but they specifically made the point of showing Rob and Sandra say that. The same episode where they say Noura can in no way be the caller, and the tribe immediately sits her out.

I think they're trying to paint Sandra and Rob as well as possible and I don't see them leaving something like that in for someone that will run deep or eventually win.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Edit talk? Not edit talk on possible winner, but who I think will be a soon boot based on this episode:

I think Elaine is about to get screwed by the tribe swap.

Solely because this episode pointed out Rob and Sandra saying she comes to tribal knowing nothing. I'm sure a lot of that is their understanding of the situation and Elaine purposely trying to play that up at tribal, but they could have let that be, but they specifically made the point of showing Rob and Sandra say that. The same episode where they say Noura can in no way be the caller, and the tribe immediately sits her out.

I think they're trying to paint Sandra and Rob as well as possible and I don't see them leaving something like that in for someone that will run deep or eventually win.

I could also see Elaine ending up in the final 3 as a goat tho

Oct 28, 2017
Watched the first episode and absolutely hated it. The people were okay and Elaine was even funny, but I hate Rob and Sandra and the entire premise here. They're fine as contestants but I don't give a fuck about THE QUEEN teaching people to make fire.

My wife says she's done with the season already. Does it get better?

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean. we're only like 4 episodes in or something but thusfar it's pretty great. Not sure how anyone can dislike Rob or Sandra but they're barely in each episode.

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Mario takes his time for the Funny 115 articles, so I just randomly check back every few months to read the new entries.

And inone of the recent entries is the Purple Kelly story. An amazing read and very eye opening. I got to survivor after that season, so only knew about the "Purple Kelly" edit and not the story behind it.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This season has been interesting so far, slightly good if anything, but that can change as we get further in.

Right now though, I'm enjoying it.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
A once in a lifetime reward: the worst Applebee's you've ever had.

AndreGX

GameXplain
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
San Francisco
Avoiding spoilers, but is this season worth watching so far? I've waned on Survivor over the years and am curious if this season's worth diving in for

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
noura is so fun to watch lmfao
I actually believe Noura can win the season. She has a lot of work to do to pull it off. I think there are a few better contenders of course. But a lot of the season so far has centered around her and she is not as clueless and horrendous as people might first think.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I actually believe Noura can win the season. She has a lot of work to do to pull it off. I think there are a few better contenders of course. But a lot of the season so far has centered around her and she is not as clueless and horrendous as people might first think.

she would be such a random winner but it would be great to watch

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Avoiding spoilers, but is this season worth watching so far? I've waned on Survivor over the years and am curious if this season's worth diving in for
It's too early to tell but the big mechanic of the season could be love it or despise it and also 40 will be colossal.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I"m surprised they are revealing that Dean and Kellee are connected outside of the game, I feel like that is something they would edit out in earlier seasons

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2 people who were both on the bottom getting swapped with him gave Tom a pretty impossible hole to dig out of there.