• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Elaine calling the challenge a Redneck challenge cracked me up. I really hope she wins. Karishma seems really unpleasant, I won't be sad to see the back of her, but she's the unpopular one being carried to the final 3 as it stands ugh.

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't watched last night's episode so I'm not sure on the temperature in the room now, but I thought I'd throw some fuel into the fire of last week's discussion. Apparently the viewership ratings for Survivor last night went UP. I suppose this means the general audience was not nearly so sickened as some of us and other Survivor fans who publicly considered quitting the season or show.

It also means CBS is likely to take this as a positive sign.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
Haven't watched last night's episode so I'm not sure on the temperature in the room now, but I thought I'd throw some fuel into the fire of last week's discussion. Apparently the viewership ratings for Survivor last night went UP. I suppose this means the general audience was not nearly so sickened as some of us and other Survivor fans who publicly considered quitting the season or show.

It also means CBS is likely to take this as a positive sign.

:(

I did not watch last night and I'm going to continue sitting the rest of this season out, I think.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CMAs were on last week and diverted viewership, per Dalton's twitter, so that was actually expected. Ratings were still down from two weeks ago though.

The "everyone who doesn't join your boycott is a terrible person" thing that's been popping up lately w/ this and other stuff really isn't cool. You can be upset by how things went down and still be willing to watch the show. If you're not a Nielsen family it literally doesn't matter for ratings.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The best moment of the episode tbh was Noura stopping once she won immunity and preventing her team from winning the reward.

I'd probably do the same thing just because your caught up in the excitement of winning, but it feels like such a Noura thing to do.

OP
OP
SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
The best moment of the episode tbh was Noura stopping once she won immunity and preventing her team from winning the reward.

I'd probably do the same thing just because your caught up in the excitement of winning, but it feels like such a Noura thing to do.

Reminded me of Leeroy Jenkins. "DAMNIT NOURA!!"

I also loved Elaine calling Tommy "Big Red".

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Karishma and Dean outlasting all their other tribemates who kept doing idiotic blindsides for the sake of blindsides would be perfect karma.

Zelenogorsk

Banned
Mar 1, 2018
Rewatched the last tribal and the only thing more satisfying than the look of despair on Elizabeth's face at seeing Aaron on the jury was the even bigger look of despair on Elizabeth's face when Missy got voted out. So good.

Goonie

Oct 26, 2017
It's so interesting how different communities respond to different characters. Karishma is the meme queen of the season on Reddit. I think she's hilarious.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Last night was pretty satisfying in terms of getting some losers out. Now just need Dan and Elizabeth to peace out too.

Oct 2, 2018

you're so focused on winning that I think its an easy mistake to make

Karishma and Dean outlasting all their other tribemates who kept doing idiotic blindsides for the sake of blindsides would be perfect karma.

Dean will be kicked off. (Dean... could technically be 2nd Goat)

Karishma will be in the finale. #GOAT

they'd be crazy to kick her out.

It's so interesting how different communities respond to different characters. Karishma is the meme queen of the season on Reddit. I think she's hilarious.

She's a meme because people are laughing at her.

Oct 25, 2017
I love Karishma. Her making it to the end ahead of all of the terrible people would be a wonderful antidote for all of the ugliness.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dean's idea would be genius if it were real lol

This breakfast segment is hilarious

edit: Aw, Noura trying to make up for her error last time.

Last edited:

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
It's still super scummy that they allow players to go through their private property as long as they don't steal anything.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was a great tribal, and nice to see Karishma use the HII correctly after Kellee went home with two.

CaptNink

Oct 27, 2017
B.C, Canada
For a second there, I thought she was going to give that idol to Elizabeth. Thank god she did the right thing.

Liked that shocked look on stupid Dan's face.

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen most seasons but I can't remember a season with so many goats, they really knocked the strong players out of the game and it's getting boring

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
The fire making bullshit at F4 is contributing to this. Because you can't gamble on axing a threat at F4 a la MvGX, people are taking them out ASAP. You saw this in DvG too.
Who could have foreseen that in trying to protect big players, people would just accelerate their timelines for taking them out.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017

Hype as hell! Also this reminds me that while I stopped watching current Survivor, I never got around to watching Season 4 of Australian Survivor.