• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

flyover

Oct 26, 2017
No Shonee on All Stars and I rage quit.
No worries, mate. She's in. Thank goodness.

Just seeing David again in that trailer got me laughing. The golden god.

If only Australian Survivor would stop sharing the gift of bullshit nonelims.
Totally. That and their frankenedits from five interview clips into a single sentence. Tons of reality competition shows do it, but none so egregiously.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Karishma with the Seinfeld reference. Instantly rockets up my list of favorite players.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
The editing of that challenge at the end made it look really obvious who would win. At least, to me it was the expected outcome based on how they did it.

Red_V2

Oct 25, 2017
Dean is big snake smh. They also gotta ban whispering at tribal. This is bullshit is tiring

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The move from Dean was pure desperation because he didn't trust Noura.

But ... she was gonna vote with them so yeah bad move.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This majority alliance is just...blegh. At this point I won't be shocked if Tommy makes it to the end and has a high chance of winning, even if his game has been meh at best. Also, Dean has dropped for me now and I'm annoyed that Dan is still in the game.
Not seeing much respect for the clown show that is the majority alliance from the jury.
Pretty much.

Last edited:

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Tommy pretty much guaranteed to win now. Boring boring boring.

And I continue to hate Dan.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, since it's not a spoiler now (not that it was much of one given we're on day 32/33)- Karishma has lost a ton of weight on top of the weight she lost in the game. She looks completely different in a good way.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder why Dean is so intent on throwing the game to Tommy.

It's really annoying.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, since it's not a spoiler now (not that it was much of one given we're on day 32/33)- Karishma has lost a ton of weight on top of the weight she lost in the game. She looks completely different in a good way.

Yeah girl.

As Rob said, all that talk to just vote out Karishma anyway. Dumb AF.

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
These remaining players have to be some of the worst I've seen in a while....

Oct 25, 2017
And there goes the most likable player. I'm all in on Team Elaine now, but this is really starting to feel like one of those seasons that just constantly teases you with the underdogs only to pull the football away every time.

Dean might be one of the worst players in years.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I'm only 3 episodes in to Aus Survivor 4 and I already want more of this Mullet guy. Know nothing about him but he seems like a great character.

Oct 2, 2018
These Fucking stupid people. What a horrible season. The bottom 4 should have stuck together but noura is just fucking dumb.

non of the top players left I want to win. Horrible season is horrible. At least Karishma is out the horrible sack.

Easily the worst survivor season

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Ya'll missing out. Just stop watching and start watching Aus Survivor. It Good.

I'm going to tell my kids this was Jeff Probst.
1540494365447.jpg

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Fuckin' Dean, man.

Karishma was a favourite of mine from the beginning, and I'm glad she got a decent showing.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some of those people when the loved ones come really need to get it together...

Alsu f*cking Noura lmao