• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
Posted on behalf of ShimshonNehorai

A place for Jews (diaspora or otherwise), Arabs, Copts, Persians, Armenians, Amazigh, and anyone else with roots in the region to gather and discuss topics that are relevant to us. For this thread, I'd like to focus on bridge building and discovering what we have in common (and there is a lot), not what separates us. There are plenty of other topics (and other forums) for that. Please avoid posting inflammatory, divisive, and untrue things like "Jews are foreign colonial interlopers" or"Palestinians don't exist" or anything else of that nature.

You don't have to be Middle Eastern to participate in this thread, insofar as you're not coming in here to cause trouble.

At any rate, please feel free to post and discuss Middle Eastern music, culture, food, games, stories, anything.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know how to make banners. So if there's anyone who can help, please let me know.

The main post will be updated soon.