• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Malawhur

Oct 27, 2017
yU9bQ0c.png

Release Information
  • Release Date: February 12, 2018
  • Developer: Team Trap
  • Publisher: Team Trap
  • Platform(s): PC (Steam)
  • Price(s): 8.99 $ (US), 8.99 € (EU) (20% off for the first week)
About the Game

• Swaps and Traps is an indie platformer with a unique twist! As you collect a key in a scene, you also trigger the main trap of the game. Portions of your screen will swap, turn and even flip horizontally and vertically to give you one unique adventure.
  • Features:
    • Unique Labyrinth Experience
    • 3 Worlds: Let's Jungle, Night Watch and Divider's Den
    • 100+ levels
    • Insane bonus levels
    • Playful music
    • Affecting sound
    • 100+ achievements
    • Trading cards
    • An adventure to remember
Media
  • Screenshots:
Before you get the key:
teiTxCr.jpg

After you get the key:
uOkYksS.jpg

• Gifs
Q0L94G.gif

Trailers:​

• FAQ

• · Who is Team Trap?
      Team Trap is an indie developer with four. They have developed some mobile games with the name Zibumi before and this is their debut game on Steam.

· Why should I buy it?
      If you are into platformers and looking for a challenging and mind twisting game, this game might just be for you. The swapping mechanic adds an extra layer of difficulty to the game and will mess with your mind!

· How long is it?
      The game has 100+ levels within 3 different chapters. It will obviously depend on your platforming skills but speedrunners might just discover a new challenge!

· How come we have never heard of this game?
      As mentioned, this is Team Trap's debut game on Steam and they are a small indie developer with almost zero budget for marketing :) They are self publishing the game and they are hoping to reach players through a good word of mouth.

Full disclosure: The game has been developed by my brother and friends. I really enjoyed playing their game and thought that I can help them a bit by creating this OT. I hope you guys would find it interesting as well.

• Also, this is my first OT, so please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvements.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Malawhur

Malawhur

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, I think it should be ok know. I should probably work a bit more on the formatting. Thanks for the heads up!

OP
OP
Malawhur

Malawhur

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for reposting but I will bump this once more to raise a bit more awareness :) I will also update the OT later when there are more reviews.
If you liked meat boy, this game might be interesting for you.

Deleted member 1781

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This game looks interesting. How many levels are in the game OP?

I'll wishlist it for now and try to buy it next month.