• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

SwedenEra |OT| No Borking Allowed

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
Brukar inte posta deals här men alltså 99kr för Spider-man (PS4) på Komplett är ett riktigt schysst pris. Jag la en order~

Keasar

Oct 25, 2017
Skövde, Sweden
När man öppnar en Dr. Oetker pizza låda som man tyckte verkade lite tjock och undrade om de bara hade stackat på en massa toppings nu och i den hittar man inte en, utan två(!) pizzor packade!

Fuckin' score!

girl

Feb 21, 2018
Hej. So I'm visiting Sweden next year and my friend really wants me to move there. I have an undergraduate degree from the US but was wondering about enrolling in a graduate program in Sweden. Will Sweden pay for my degree? Otherwise are there *any* advertising agencies that hire from abroad at the entry-level?

John Caboose

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Hej. So I'm visiting Sweden next year and my friend really wants me to move there. I have an undergraduate degree from the US but was wondering about enrolling in a graduate program in Sweden. Will Sweden pay for my degree? Otherwise are there *any* advertising agencies that hire from abroad at the entry-level?
My guess is you would have to enroll as a non-european foreign student and thus have to pay for your schooling.

Edit: just looked it up and you would need to be an EU/EES/Swiss citizen or have a permanent residence permit in Sweden, or have a temporary residence permit that is unrelated to education.

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
Otherwise are there *any* advertising agencies that hire from abroad at the entry-level?
We don't really care about degrees and grades as much as companies in the US. In Sweden, your personality, engagement, and projects you've done in your spare time are valued more. If by undergraduate degree you mean a bachelor's degree, then you can absolutely find jobs, though naturally a master's does make it even easier.

Keasar

Oct 25, 2017
Skövde, Sweden
Jehapp, då har nya säsongen av Svenska Nyheter börjat fast med Kristoffer Appelquist.

Får se om det håller.