• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MykonosFan

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping this mirrors NST and we get a patch that day as well. I had a great time with the trilogy, but it'd also be great to see some kinks ironed out.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm at a place where it'd be surprising if this didn't get released given how well Crash Bandicoot did. Hopefully it works out!

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
No patches until then, going by the N'Sane Trilogy. Hopefully they'll optimize the game and reduce how many GB it takes, I can't see any justification for this game taking up 70GB

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tJ7nwtH.jpg

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
I hope all the games are on the fucking card now.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Man it sures take its time since that Nintendo.uk leak
Just like with Crash I'm fine with waiting as long as I can play it on portable.

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
If we don't get the Crash/Spyro collection like Xbone and PS4, I at least hope we get neon purple/orange joycons (L/R respectively because then I'll have the neon spectrum of the rainbow in joy cons, plus the Odyssey red. Which is all I ever wanted from the Switch)

Ghost_Messiah

Oct 27, 2017
Would the Steam release also presumably fall on this date? I mean this would mean whatever exclusivity deal that was in place is over by then?

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
As someone played the Spyro Trilogy on PS1 using only one of those attachment screens, I have detailed thoughts about this:

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
hell yeah!!!!
super happy about this. knew it was coming but glad to have semi-confirmation. loved playing crash 1 on switch and looking forward to the other two games, will get this too for sure.
crash, spyro and CTR. i'm not mad at activiosn's switch support at all, since i expected basically nothing.

Cmon Ninty direct this week
honey? this is a direct announcement if i've ever seen one honey

Hoping this mirrors NST and we get a patch that day as well. I had a great time with the trilogy, but it'd also be great to see some kinks ironed out.
with the game coming to switch, i expect a new print for ps4 and xbo to come out where most (or all if possible) of the game is on the disc and there's no longer a huge mandatory download.

August? Jesus that's long....
i think they didn't want it to be too close to CTR. two months is a sensible time between them.

Would the Steam release also presumably fall on this date? I mean this would mean whatever exclusivity deal that was in place is over by then?
probably. last year crash was announced for switch in a direct, then immediately announced by activision for xbo and pc as well, coming on the same day. i expect this to get announced in the direct, with activision announcing the pc version themselves.

Last edited: