• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
Oof. That sucks. At least it's available digitally still, I have WMD on PC and it's awesome! Definitely my favorite Worms.

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's unfortunate but I just kind of wonder if WORMS is appealing to mass audiences these days.

They should create a Battle Royale mode.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bummer. I pulled the trigger a couple of weeks ago and was impressed by the quality of the port.

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm lets hope they will release Yooka Laylee on retail Switch. But I have some doubts now ...

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
To be honest I know people like things physically, but there's just not much point for some games, especially with a UK dev like Team 17. The Switch still has very limited shelf space here.

The Boat

Oct 28, 2017
That's a shame. The game is great though and it's perfectly suited to digital (and the Switch).

jariw

Oct 27, 2017
Doubt that the reason considering all other indie retail releases on Switch.
The game probably just didnt sell enough to warrant an extra retail release based on the information they had from other retail releases.

Even with the 20% discount it now got on the EU eShop, it's one of the most expensive digital-only titles on the eShop.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Even with the 20% discount it now got on the EU eShop, it's one of the most expensive digital-only titles on the eShop.
Yeah, i was happy to see it on sale...but the price surprised me quite a bit.
Probably the reason why not many people talk about it since its priced higher than the top selling, tier a eShop games like Minecraft, Rocket League, StarDew Valley, Overcooked etc.

If the price works out for them thats perfect but i feel they could have gathered more buzz for the release if they priced it a bit lower.